Girls Fantasizing About Older, Fat Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once had sex with a guy that was not way older than me...maybe 7-8 years, but he was sort of big with a beer belly. I didn't necessarily have a thing for him, but we were at a weekend at the lake with a group of people. Most people were in couples and we weren't. We were drinking and he was pushing to hook up. I finally kind of just thought, ok why not, because I was in a bikini all day and was just wanting to be touched. So I got up and sort of walked past him. Where he was and where I was standing nobody could hear me and one couple had passed out on a couch in the main room. I said I'm going to bed...want to come play? And I kept moving. He found his way to my room and we sort of made out. But he was a solid mass of sort of flab and I kinda didn't get that into it. So we kept going and basically he just fucked me missionary and I tried hard to get off but he was sort of heavy and sweaty and I just sort of got him to finish and then we rolled over and went to sleep. He tried again in the morning and I was like, "Nope...gotta get up and make everyone breakfast!" That hadn't been planned, but everyone got eggs, bacon, pancakes, and hash browns, thinking I just was sweet and wanted to cook. No...I really just didn't want to get banged by a fat guy again.

I'm sorry but am I allowed to smirck at your story. It is bad tho

I once had sex with a guy that was not way older than me...maybe 7-8 years, but he was sort of big with a beer belly. I didn't necessarily have a thing for him, but we were at a weekend at the lake with a group of people. Most people were in couples and we weren't. We were drinking and he was pushing to hook up. I finally kind of just thought, ok why not, because I was in a bikini all day and was just wanting to be touched. So I got up and sort of walked past him. Where he was and where I was standing nobody could hear me and one couple had passed out on a couch in the main room. I said I'm going to bed...want to come play? And I kept moving. He found his way to my room and we sort of made out. But he was a solid mass of sort of flab and I kinda didn't get that into it. So we kept going and basically he just fucked me missionary and I tried hard to get off but he was sort of heavy and sweaty and I just sort of got him to finish and then we rolled over and went to sleep. He tried again in the morning and I was like, "Nope...gotta get up and make everyone breakfast!" That hadn't been planned, but everyone got eggs, bacon, pancakes, and hash browns, thinking I just was sweet and wanted to cook. No...I really just didn't want to get banged by a fat guy again.

LOL. Thankfully, the fat guy I banged was not that bad. I got off a few time, though I was on top most of the time.

tumblr_ns0aexd2jj1tsophbo1_400.gif

tumblr_ns0aexd2jj1tsophbo2_400.gif

tumblr_ns0aexd2jj1tsophbo3_400.gif

tumblr_ns0aexd2jj1tsophbo4_400.gif

tumblr_ns0aexd2jj1tsophbo5_400.gif

tumblr_ns0aexd2jj1tsophbo6_400.gif

Yesssssss ;)

Yesssssss also

So, I have many fantasies but one of the most potent is being fucked by an older fat guy. I imagine being on my back, legs spread, and a guy with man-tits and a huge belly pumping in and out of my cunt... if he is hairy, even better. I don't even care if he has a huge cock or a small pecker -I think the idea of him trying to fuck me with a small dick while slamming his stomach on me everytime he pusses forward might even be more exhilarating... Him sweating, cheeks red from the effort, a satyr's grin on his face, knowing that a guy like him fucks a hot little thing like me...

Any other girls out there with the same fantasy? Any men that fit the description?

Mmmmmmm yes this made me start rubbing my pussy

So, I have many fantasies but one of the most potent is being fucked by an older fat guy. I imagine being on my back, legs spread, and a guy with man-tits and a huge belly pumping in and out of my cunt... if he is hairy, even better. I don't even care if he has a huge cock or a small pecker -I think the idea of him trying to fuck me with a small dick while slamming his stomach on me everytime he pusses forward might even be more exhilarating... Him sweating, cheeks red from the effort, a satyr's grin on his face, knowing that a guy like him fucks a hot little thing like me...

Any other girls out there with the same fantasy? Any men that fit the description?
This is hubbies fantasy to watch me with my old boss. He is a fat older hairy guy that I am not attracted to at all. He tells me that my boss want to fuck me bad and I should just let him. The way he describes it makes me hot and wet!!! Just open my legs and let my old boss use me and the dump his load in me. has me thinking about it.

As a fellow fat guy...you should read CarnivalBarker's post before making that assumption. Not exactly...encouraging.

Who is CarnivalBarker? Where is this post?

Read it.. Thanks for ruining it for me. But I don't think I am as fat as that guy sounded ( says every fat guy)

Last edited:

Four years later, do let us know how your fantasies have played out.

A while...

Hi there Brandy. I stumbled across this room and was curious. I myself am older, but do not sport a belly. How long have you liked this?

I've always liked older boys....then even older boys...then men....finally mature men

Older yes, but sorry, not fat but slim and reasonably athletic. Oh well, maybe a woman can now start a new thread about us older athletic men.:)

I don't know, there is something very sexual about those gifs posted above! I just keep watching them. Post more!!

And the idea of an older, heavy guy, there is something kinda HOT about that, about him being heavy enough to easily hold you down, and you having to take it.

I don't know, there is something very sexual about those gifs posted above! I just keep watching them. Post more!!

And the idea of an older, heavy guy, there is something kinda HOT about that, about him being heavy enough to easily hold you down, and you having to take it.

I'm 6'5" and over 300lbs, so I can do a pretty good job at pinning a woman down. On of my favorite ways to have sex is to get a woman face down on the floor and me on top. Using my knees to spread her legs apart so I can stick my dick in from behind. I slide my hands up and underneath her and grab her wrists so I have even more control over her movements. With my thrusts, knees and controlling her hands, I can move her from room to room, slithering along the floor, nibbling, licking and biting her neck and shoulders while talking dirty to her until we cum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back