Girls Fantasizing About Older, Fat Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the basic Forum Photo Guidelines:
  • Legally, we can allow soft nudity, but under current United States law, photographs (does not apply to non-photographic images) posted on this site may not contain “sexually explicit conduct”, which the government defines as:
  • Actual or simulated:
    • sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;

https://www.literotica.com/faq/forum/forum-thread-picture-rules

It wasn't until I met a 50+ guy in Brisbane who told me of his love affair with a 26 year old that I realised this sort of thing happens for real and is more common than I had realised.
Curious why you would think something like this didn't happen. Take the right man and woman, the right time and situation and almost anything can happen. Take it from one who knows . . . when I first met my "very old" man, I couldn't get my legs open fast enough.

Curious why you would think something like this didn't happen. Take the right man and woman, the right time and situation and almost anything can happen. Take it from one who knows . . . when I first met my "very old" man, I couldn't get my legs open fast enough.
I had spent a long time in University and wasn't very knowledgeable at the time. This changed quite fast as I met a lot of interesting people during my stay down under.

Maybe we could form a volunteer group of women who visit old men in retirement villages and have sex with them.
I suspect knowledge of this may cause a surge in applications from old, lonely men! And also sadly, decrease the average male life span!

64M.....heads I go, tails I stay.

Heads and tails can go
well together when you are
looking after Sir.

Méli :rose:

CSepKs5.gif

So, I have many fantasies but one of the most potent is being fucked by an older fat guy. I imagine being on my back, legs spread, and a guy with man-tits and a huge belly pumping in and out of my cunt... if he is hairy, even better. I don't even care if he has a huge cock or a small pecker -I think the idea of him trying to fuck me with a small dick while slamming his stomach on me everytime he pusses forward might even be more exhilarating... Him sweating, cheeks red from the effort, a satyr's grin on his face, knowing that a guy like him fucks a hot little thing like me...

Any other girls out there with the same fantasy? Any men that fit the description?
Older chubby guys actually tend to be my favorite. It's probably bc my first fit that description

Here are the basic Forum Photo Guidelines:
  • Legally, we can allow soft nudity, but under current United States law, photographs (does not apply to non-photographic images) posted on this site may not contain “sexually explicit conduct”, which the government defines as:
  • Actual or simulated:
    • sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;

https://www.literotica.com/faq/forum/forum-thread-picture-rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back