Girls Fantasizing About Older, Fat Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not difficult to happen

So, I have many fantasies but one of the most potent is being fucked by an older fat guy. I imagine being on my back, legs spread, and a guy with man-tits and a huge belly pumping in and out of my cunt... if he is hairy, even better. I don't even care if he has a huge cock or a small pecker -I think the idea of him trying to fuck me with a small dick while slamming his stomach on me everytime he pusses forward might even be more exhilarating... Him sweating, cheeks red from the effort, a satyr's grin on his face, knowing that a guy like him fucks a hot little thing like me...

Any other girls out there with the same fantasy? Any men that fit the description?

This fantasy is probably the most easy to happen fantasy. There are a "ton" of guys like you describe out there just looking for you..

Wish there was an old man besides me right now to finger my horny pussy.

love to be that dirty old man for you.
lets see how many fingers can I fit and work in that pussy.
all while my thumb goes back and forth on your clit

love to be that dirty old man for you.
lets see how many fingers can I fit and work in that pussy.
all while my thumb goes back and forth on your clit

Hmmm..maybe you can put your tongue to good use too ;)

Hmmm..maybe you can put your tongue to good use too ;)

if shaved I would love to. and even if not.
love the taste of wet pussy. and finding that the clit comes out from sucking.
of course the wiggle of my tongue.

if shaved I would love to. and even if not.
love the taste of wet pussy. and finding that the clit comes out from sucking.
of course the wiggle of my tongue.

Some light nibbling doesn't go wrong either ;)

Good Thread

It is funny that I have had this fantasy for many years since I was very young. In my fantasy I am watching an Older Fat guy with a belly fucking a 21 year old girl on the bed. She is laying face up with her legs spread just like described in the original post. In my fantasy she does not like the guy, but somehow his technique is good enough to make her orgasm. The orgasm combined with her anger at the guy, and trying not to cum, causes her to have an amazing orgasm. That becomes the start of a unique relationship.

The funny part is now, I am an old man. While I am not as fat as I imagined the guy in the fantasy, I do have a bit of a belly. I am turning into the guy in my fantasy!

ES

It is funny that I have had this fantasy for many years since I was very young. In my fantasy I am watching an Older Fat guy with a belly fucking a 21 year old girl on the bed. She is laying face up with her legs spread just like described in the original post. In my fantasy she does not like the guy, but somehow his technique is good enough to make her orgasm. The orgasm combined with her anger at the guy, and trying not to cum, causes her to have an amazing orgasm. That becomes the start of a unique relationship.

The funny part is now, I am an old man. While I am not as fat as I imagined the guy in the fantasy, I do have a bit of a belly. I am turning into the guy in my fantasy!

ES

And the guy in mine! ;)

My older man fetish doesnt necessarily include a belly but I absolutely love the look of eagerness and enthusiasm they show when they mount me.

I particularly prefer married men because it somewhat empowers me in a perverse way of how they choose me over their wives and how I can satisfy them better than their wives.

My older man fetish doesnt necessarily include a belly but I absolutely love the look of eagerness and enthusiasm they show when they mount me.

I particularly prefer married men because it somewhat empowers me in a perverse way of how they choose me over their wives and how I can satisfy them better than their wives.

Wow! I think I'm in love ❤. Lol

That is fascinating. So I see a major part of your fetish is control. Controlling and funneling the desire/lust of a married man into your own bedroom. I imagine teasing and prolonged foreplay causes lust in his eyes, his loud moans, and his eventual release all that more enjoyable.

ES

This older, married man without a big belly is particularly appreciative of this fetish. Thanks for the post.:devil:

tumblr_ns0aexd2jj1tsophbo1_400.gif

tumblr_ns0aexd2jj1tsophbo2_400.gif

tumblr_ns0aexd2jj1tsophbo3_400.gif

tumblr_ns0aexd2jj1tsophbo4_400.gif

tumblr_ns0aexd2jj1tsophbo5_400.gif

tumblr_ns0aexd2jj1tsophbo6_400.gif

Yesssssss ;)

I once had sex with a guy that was not way older than me...maybe 7-8 years, but he was sort of big with a beer belly. I didn't necessarily have a thing for him, but we were at a weekend at the lake with a group of people. Most people were in couples and we weren't. We were drinking and he was pushing to hook up. I finally kind of just thought, ok why not, because I was in a bikini all day and was just wanting to be touched. So I got up and sort of walked past him. Where he was and where I was standing nobody could hear me and one couple had passed out on a couch in the main room. I said I'm going to bed...want to come play? And I kept moving. He found his way to my room and we sort of made out. But he was a solid mass of sort of flab and I kinda didn't get that into it. So we kept going and basically he just fucked me missionary and I tried hard to get off but he was sort of heavy and sweaty and I just sort of got him to finish and then we rolled over and went to sleep. He tried again in the morning and I was like, "Nope...gotta get up and make everyone breakfast!" That hadn't been planned, but everyone got eggs, bacon, pancakes, and hash browns, thinking I just was sweet and wanted to cook. No...I really just didn't want to get banged by a fat guy again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back