GG's Coffee Corner

4987f739bee0831d2a6498f8abe599ad.jpg
Good morning, Happy Monday. :coffee: :rose:

Good morning, Happy Monday. :coffee: :rose:
Late, but still morning and the Closed sign hasn't gone up yet, so I would like my usual ex large hot please. 🥰

I'll be sitting in my usual spot trying to bring some peacefulness to my racing out of control mind. 😑 Thank you. 🌹

Late, but still morning and the Closed sign hasn't gone up yet, so I would like my usual ex large hot please. 🥰

I'll be sitting in my usual spot trying to bring some peacefulness to my racing out of control mind. 😑 Thank you. 🌹
I hope the staff got everything out to you without a long wait.🌸
Sits in the Chair by the door that the Boss Lady provided.
I hope it’s comfortable enough for you! How are we looking, everything good?
Ohhh new shop! Glad to have you back!

Here's some gifts for the new place...View attachment 2331186

I'll take a coffee and breakfast sandwich please.
Yes, wanted to take the coffee shop away from GG’s place. Hope the staff was helpful in getting your order without too long of a wait! Thank you for the new decor!

Arrives early this morning to make sure that everything is okay before the Boss Lady gets here. Have to make sure she is safe.

I would love some coffee. Is there anything you need me to do before customers start arriving?

I would love some coffee. Is there anything you need me to do before customers start arriving?
Wonderful. I’d be happy to get you some. (Seeing that the brew cycle has been completed, I reach for an extra large coffee cup and pour you a coffee) Here you go. Would you mind just checking the cameras and seeing if they’re catching the front door?

Wonderful. I’d be happy to get you some. (Seeing that the brew cycle has been completed, I reach for an extra large coffee cup and pour you a coffee) Here you go. Would you mind just checking the cameras and seeing if they’re catching the front door?
(Chuckling a little) What do you think I did when I got here this morning? The cameras are in working order and perfectly capturing the areas that they are supposed to cover. (Taking a sip of my coffee and giving you a smile)

(Chuckling a little) What do you think I did when I got here this morning? The cameras are in working order and perfectly capturing the areas that they are supposed to cover. (Taking a sip of my coffee and giving you a smile)
(Laughs a little) Of course you did, because you’re amazing at your job. I take a big sip of my coffee and smile right back at you. Well, you can keep me company until the customers arrive.

Good morning! First time visitor to your establishment. May I have a colossal, please?

Morning all. Doing something a little different this morning. You know how you see the perfect image or quote? Well, I saw this one and knew it belonged here.

The intimacy of knowing how to make someone's perfect cup of coffee or tea. :heart: :coffee:

Back