GG's Coffee Corner

Stops in to check on the place on my day off. I guess the Boss Lady decided to close for the day.
Stops in to drop some stuff off for tomorrow and sees that NewGame left me a note and smiles. “I hope he enjoyed his day off.”

a277c17a87e1dd943448a4e5374bf6d6.jpg
Good morning, everyone. Happy Friday. :coffee: :rose:

Boss Lady, you have to be careful how you dress. People are standing outside looking through the windows just to get a look at you. Of course, I must say, I don't mind it.

*Waking up to the sun shining through my window and birds chirping, I should at least look presentable on the days I don't have to be at my other job. I choose a cream colored dress*

Pleased to see that NewGame checked in this morning to ensure a safe environment :rose:

Good morning all, Happy Saturday:rose::coffee:
9cf9ac0f445fbaa698041337d0f277f8.jpg

*Waking up to the sun shining through my window and birds chirping, I should at least look presentable on the days I don't have to be at my other job. I choose a cream colored dress*

Pleased to see that NewGame checked in this morning to ensure a safe environment :rose:

I hope he takes good care of you and keeps you safe

Presentable? Oh, GG you look way more than presentable.

GG's Coffee Corner will be closed tomorrow in observance of Easter. To those of you that celebrate it, Happy Easter :rose:

f1dbca8b99b5a08c37c162e664feb5f9.jpg
Another rainy day.....not feeling it today, wish I could just stay in bed and call it a day. Good morning :coffee:

Takes my large coffee and sits by the front door; looking out on another dreary day.

GG’s Corner will be closed tomorrow,,sorry for the short notice. We will reopen Friday morning.

Looks like a wonderful place to have my first cup of the day before kicking on the comp to start work.

Back