GG's Coffee Corner

After hearing about the Irish coffee I go up to the counter water one having a seat while I wait. That cute waitresses back again. I'm starting to like this little coffee shop.
Good morning. Would you like an Irish Coffee?

I leave $40 on the counter. You look up at me saying that's too much I smile winking and don't worry about it I'm sure the coffee is wonderful and it's a holiday. As I turn walking out of the Coffee corner I glance back seeing you watching me. Admitting to myself that I like watching The Straight girls checking me out.

I leave $40 on the counter. You look up at me saying that's too much I smile winking and don't worry about it I'm sure the coffee is wonderful and it's a holiday. As I turn walking out of the Coffee corner I glance back seeing you watching me. Admitting to myself that I like watching The Straight girls checking me out.
How do you know she’s straight
Maybe just a little curious

Good Morning and Happy St. Patrick's Day! We have Irish Coffee this morning. 🍀 🍀:coffee:
Good morning GG 🌹
🍀🍀 Happy St. Patrick's Day 🍀🍀
Coffee and a hot cross bun please 🙂

I'll be over in my usual booth by the window. 😊

Good morning GG 🌹
🍀🍀 Happy St. Patrick's Day 🍀🍀
Coffee and a hot cross bun please 🙂

I'll be over in my usual booth by the window. 😊
Good morning, gg! Coming right up. Happy St. Patrick’s Day to you also.🍀🍀

Here we go, one hot cross bun and one coffee.

• Love
Reactions: gga
Thank you ma'am. This is a very nice place you have. I don't understand why you don't get more visitors.

You’re very welcome. It’s still fairly new and not many people are aware of me yet. Thank you, been wanting to expand for awhile and I love this little corner coffee shop.

Thank you. Please spread the word. I do hope you make this your regular coffee stop.

Back