Free Association thread 6

what sort of
Duck?

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck?

It is a duck.

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and talks like a duck?

You need to check your medication. Ducks don't talk.

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck?

It is a duck.

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and talks like a duck?

You need to check your medication. Ducks don't talk.

And ducks' quacks don't echo :)

I think my grandfather used to chuckle. But it is now more that 70 years since we used to hang out together.

My grandmother used to chuckle whenever someone brought up the "caterpillar incident." She had a strange sense of humour; no one else found it funny that the caterpillar had set the kitchen curtains on fire.

My grandmother used to chuckle whenever someone brought up the "caterpillar incident." She had a strange sense of humour; no one else found it funny that the caterpillar had set the kitchen curtains on fire.

You'll hopefully, tell us that story some time.
My old Grannie would seldom speak when they had company (like - us, for example), but if Grandad made some statement she didn't like she'd speak with quiet force; "Dad; shut up".

You'll hopefully, tell us that story some time.
My old Grannie would seldom speak when they had company (like - us, for example), but if Grandad made some statement she didn't like she'd speak with quiet force; "Dad; shut up".

My mother used to kick my father on the shin when he started to repeat one of his many-times-told stories we had all heard often before. At family Christmases he had some bruising.

Back