Foreplay style

Bigaug

Literotica Guru
My idea of foreplay are things you do all day leading up to great orgasms. My wife still doesn't understand that I need her to make us do things during the day or afternoon leading up to great sex. When I am leading the charge towards our sex night or afternoon I will make her read sex stories (her ultimate turn on) during the course of the day, no matter where we are. Shopping, at a restaurant at the movies, etc. I will make her rub her clit after she has read one of the stories, just a little, usually when we are headed to our next stop in the car, but I make her stop, edge her all the way. This always leads to some unreal orgasms. However, once after being at a few stores and reading a couple of stories , we get on the highway to head home, she tricked me pulled her pants down and brought herself to orgasm. So when I do this it works as foreplay for both of us. When it is her turn to lead us it's like a half hour before she will get me naked slap my ass get into bed and cumm. I keep trying to get her to expand her horizons, but I wind up doing foreplay stuff on my own. So what is your foreplay styles?

A typical day for a woman: get up, make/pack lunch for kids, get the kids up and ready for school, either get them on the bus or drive them to school. Go to work. On the way home stop by a grocery store. Pick up kids, get home, make dinner. Feed everyone. Supervise homework, or help with it if needed. Get the younger kids to bed. Relax for an hour. Go to bed.

And on top of that you want her to keep your mind engaged throughout the day by sexting? I guess if you have sex once a month she can manage to do that, if it is daily or nearly daily it is not going to happen.

Really? Making it a woman issue? It's nothing more than a question on foreplay how you do it, what you like, this is under fetish and sexuality

My wife still doesn't understand that I need her to make us do things during the day or afternoon leading up to great sex.
My answer was referring to the quoted part. She understands, she just either doesn't want to or unable to perform to your liking. And I explained why.

Your fetish is yours, you can't make other people participate in it, even if it is your spouse. If they share it - great. If not, let it go and find something that BOTH of you enjoy. Pushing for something that the person doesn't want to do will only lead to resentment.

Both my wife and I like to tease each other through the day. Either little remarks about what we want to do with each other or as we walk past each other in the house, we will touch each other's bodies. Not just on the main erogenous areas, but all over; such as the shoulders, the back, the hips, the hands...just tonight when I got home, I had to knock on the door since I left my house keys home with her (she works remotely on Fridays), when she came to the door she flashed her tits at me.

We don’t do foreplay well I don’t call it that. I basically do what she tells me she needs to get her there. Usually start at the nipples and then eventually I am instructed to go down on her.

My foreplay with her is TO send her texts that are suggestive. Or profacative gifs. Seducing, eating her out, fucking a woman, oral...
Gets her horny, and wanting to get some right now! Or if we're going to a gathering or party, I'll tell her no panties or thongs only, or sheer bras. So the feeling of the material suggests being naughty through out the time in public.
This works for both of us 😋😋
(Pic is just a thought)
Wow... o_O

Fore play for my wife is me doing the dishes after she has made a great dinner and then putting the kids to bed and reading them a great made up story about how I learned to fly when I was their age.

Approaching 8 years of being married, it's safe to say that for us the whole "all day foreplay", all day sexting is something that now firmly belongs in our dating and in our "newly-wed but without a baby yet" days. Call it raising children, the stresses of family life or whatever but these days we're down to "Want some?" "What do you want me to wear?" texts as we both commute from work. Straight to the point.

My wife has sensitive nipples and if I touch them to soon it makes her nauseous so first base is rubbing her pussy to get her warmed up then I can move to her tits 😆

I love to eat and finger pussy and ass. Could do that for hours. Love it, when she gets her orgasms from that. There is nothing more arousing to me, than a female climax.

A big part of our foreplay is "looking". Both of us sleep naked so I can flip the sheets off and look at her body, softly stroking her all over while telling her how much she and her old body excites me.

my wife is the dominant person in out relationship,so normally she makes me work for it if i want more than a quick handjob later when we have sex,it begins with me choosing her clothes&shoes for shopping&cleaning&etc in daytime,it ,s a not to risky outfit she wants but must het attention from men etc,so it,s a short jeans miniskirt,wedges,top or blouse with halfcupbra and gstring,it,s a fav from her,making men obedient with showing off to them,making tgem think she gonna fuck with him,she shows her cleavage to every men,pastor&cop,neighbours,family etc bending over,crossing legs,etc,and normally she,s so turned on being slutty hotwife,churchwife,mom we have nice sex for hours

Attachments

• stockings&high heels at party.jpg
    stockings&high heels at party.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 26
  • ready for going out to technoclub.jpg
    ready for going out to technoclub.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 26
  • sexy lingerie&high heels.jpg
    sexy lingerie&high heels.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 26
  • pussy wife.jpg
    pussy wife.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 26
my wife is the dominant person in out relationship,so normally she makes me work for it if i want more than a quick handjob later when we have sex,it begins with me choosing her clothes&shoes for shopping&cleaning&etc in daytime,it ,s a not to risky outfit she wants but must het attention from men etc,so it,s a short jeans miniskirt,wedges,top or blouse with halfcupbra and gstring,it,s a fav from her,making men obedient with showing off to them,making tgem think she gonna fuck with him,she shows her cleavage to every men,pastor&cop,neighbours,family etc bending over,crossing legs,etc,and normally she,s so turned on being slutty hotwife,churchwife,mom we have nice sex for hours
Wow very sexy wife. I bet you love her being such a slut

Last edited:
You are a very, very lucky man… she is hot!

The all day texts and teasing is a lot of fun, but definitely not an every time or even common occurrence. Mood and timing matter. My ex and I had an early morning quickie once, and it started off as a sexy day, naughty texts and all, even took a long lunch and bought a little surprise for him. Then we had a crisis in the office, my whole day went to shit and I was totally not in the mood when I got home.

On the flip side, sometimes no foreplay is awesome.
Same ex was away for work, on Friday after work I drove up to where he was staying. Had plans to meet his co-workers for dinner. I got into the hotel room, we started kissing and ended up doing it right there in the entryway. His buddy came and knocked on the door, while we were going at it 2 feet away.

Great pics and a nice story, but you might have someone take a look at your phone or keyboard... 😉

Back