Forced encounter leads to best fucking

Makesexfun

Virgin
He was big , tall and handsome and probably had a big dick. Either way, just an observation of his manly features as he walked through the grocery store in a relaxed stature. you could tell he’s got little concern for any conformity yet he’s dressed clean and simple.
He appears unusually soft spoken but with a handsome rugged look to go with his other manlier features.
He appears a little slightly timid when you pass by him exchanging an attempt to lock hungry eyes on him
You move in closer to listen to a conversation he is having with a grocery store clerk as he checks out. your a bit surprised to find his voice very warm and subtle with a quick genuine laugh at something the blushing female clerk uttered. He didn’t have to speak loud to be heard.
He naturally stands out among everyone if anyone only took the time to observe.
With a quick cute smile and gentle wave, he makes his way towards the exit. “I’ll have to get this guy’s attention or I may never” I immediately started making subtle moves around the check stands just fast enough to make the cut-off look natural.
Just my luck too, he slowed briefly to move a shopping cart over to the others.
As I approach it happened! He looked up and our eyes were locked. His eyes are a soft blue. His face was manly but his soft flowing facial hair and beard made him look gentle too. His body and build said otherwise. Very strong and conditioned. Up close he was much bigger and the power a bit more raw. I could not say much more than hello under my breath when he threw a gentle smile my way. “I’m still too far away”
I approached from behind with my own shopping cart And suddenly we’re close enough to touch as I tried to place my shopping cart intentionally directly beside where he was placing his.
I made a quick move with his back to me and brought my face almost brushing along his backside and made a touch on his forearm. I meant to say excuse me but it was too late. He casually turned to face me and we were very close.
My touch appeared unavoidable but a little clumsy. My face was close enough to his body I could smell his manliness. His body made mine warmer owning the space we both occupied and was exuding a warmth and a smell of his own manly body heat permeating through his open jacket and t-shirt. His upper body owned the shirt and the jacket was simply along for the ride. He turned to me, my hand still extended touching his body lightly. I was frozen just long enough to lock eyes once more but this time much closer and much more personal. Neither of us moved or said anything at first. My hand now dropping and resting on his bent forearm mostly because of our closeness and because I wanted my hand there.
By now my touch must have made my intentions more sensual in nature.
I did not plan for the next move. It’s his turn now. His eyes fix on mine now examining my eyes closer as if trying to determine my intentions through my eyes. He could only smile big enough for me to see his perfect teeth. My hand fell but not before he placed his hand over mine and held it naturally in front and said “how are you”? His gorgeous blue eyes got bigger and became more reflective. As seductively as I could I muster, I simply responded “good”,
By now I’ve exhausted any feasible methods of being obscure as our hands slowly become separated but then he did something that I was not prepared. He reached out for me but rather clumsily perhaps wanting to pull my body closer, but seeing that could be too much, instead slowly ran his strong hand down my whole arm slowly. The butterflies in my stomach took flight. I knew whatever I did next it could possible make him consider me to be just a lil batshit crazy.
I wish he had pulled me into him, if only we weren’t at the entrance of a major grocery store.
“I’ve gotta get this rolling I thought.” Are you doing anything I said? He put on the cutest frown as to say. “I don’t know what I’m doing” You wanna go somewhere? I asked. To eat he replied. Um.. sure. “maybe not what I wanted to hear but it cant hurt” You with anyone I asked? Like married? It’s complicated, he said,..I like to have fun.. I laughed. kids? no.
He must be maybe mid 30’s. Not that it matters much. He appears all man to me.
I continue with some rapid questions about him perhaps to keep him from asking me any. You live here? My questions now leading nowhere near my intent. It shows a bit when he answers with a little sigh. ‘A few years now.
He immediately follows up with what are doing Right now!? Wanna get some drinks? ‘Yes!, I said.’
There’s a bar right here in the strip malI.
I was so relieved yet a little surprised, but really only cause I still had to run home and put these grocery’s up first.
I told him I would only be 15 minutes. He seemed happy with that and away I went, failing at any half-ass attempt to calm myself and not speed walk my groceries to the car. In 10 minutes I pull into my garage, put groceries up. Quick cleanup of apartment and freshen myself up a little and off I go.
Pull in next to strip mall and find him seated casually at the mostly empty bar. Should I approach him like a hot mess or put together? I couldn’t help overthinking it all. He was so handsome! Doesn’t matter though his backs to me anyway as I approach.
After a few easily chosen compliments and some small talk, I sat beside him at the bar and we continued to make small talk of ordering food, drinks etc. After a couple downed beers and more obvious innuendos it was obvious we were on the same page and neither was psycho. In fact he kept the conversation light and fun. Very genuine. After 2 more beers and a couple shots, it got heavy, and just in time. He said, you look like you have a great body and your big brown eyes are very magnetic. Now we are turned face to face on our barstools, hands exploring all over each other. Kissing passionately at times and gently pulling each other towards each other and exploring curves and more longer kissing before one of us said ‘let’s get out of here’. ‘Your place?, He says.. Oh! Okay., Or mine? I Wasn’t gonna debate a place now. He hops in with me. The ride felt like it took forever. I thought his hands might be rubbing my pussy by now but he put his hand on my leg and he casually talks about some things and himself and some other things of interest. My built up sexual desire to feel his hard cock inside me as soon as possible but the rushed anxiety was more relaxed. I might actually enjoy this more than I thought. Couple minutes before we pulled into my apartment I couldn’t help but begin to slowly rub my hand on his bulge to get a better idea and to get him going.
He opened his legs more, put his head back slightly and let out an exhale like I just took load off his shoulders. I could tell he really liked that. Like we both needed it. Must of known I was there to please him as well.
Once inside I barely got my jacket hung up when he turned me to face him and pulled me into him with his strong arms. I was busy getting lost in his beautiful eyes expecting more passionate kissing but felt something big blocking and between us. Against my stomach was his huge rock hard cock ,straight up and bulging under his pants and up against my crotch area and extending all the way up my stomach. His strong hand and fingers deep in my hair as he slowly and passionately kissed me. I looked down again
His cock was well beyond what I was expecting. I looked up briefly but stopped short of his gaze knowing how badly I wanted it. I could hardly think clearly knowing it was just a matter of time before he was going to have his cock deep in my wet pussy.
I can’t even remember clearly what came next only that his shirt came off and was tossed away. His body looked really good.
I couldn’t wait for him to be on top of me. I’d been ready for this since the bar when my panties were already drenched and my pussy had only gotten wetter. I knew my body had done its part to prepare for this and I needed him In me asap!
Next thing after our pants and shirts came off we’re gradually heading to the bedroom where the lighting was a bit darker. I took another good look at his bulging cock. His underwear could only hold the base of his cock but otherwise the rest of the shaft and head were exposed and poking well out and up past his own belly button. Which made us both laugh at how ridiculous his aroused cock looked in the now struggling underwear.
Not only was it an awesome cock it was also really good looking. Nice pink color, skin looked deceivingly tender, but the stiffness and shaft was very thick and long throughout and all of it rock hard.
Now laying along side my fully naked body. My arms and legs resting outwards on the bed. He started to now take his sweet time and explore my body with his tongue. his whole tongue lapping completely up my whole pussy several times and all while exploring all over my tits with one hand and rubbing his wet fingers over and inside my pussy.
This was all great but what I wanted was his hard dick deep inside me.
It was like he’d read my mind.
It was a tease to rest his heavy cock on my inner thigh and pretend not to notice his own precum was dripping and pooling across my leg while he slowly sucked on my tits. My hand gripped around his rock hard shaft, my fingers far from encircling it.
One last kiss and a quick giggle over something and he’s in dominant missionary position over me with his firm cock standing strong and pitched, pressed against my wet pussy opening.
Positioning his cock tip one last time to enter my throbbing pussy, I knew no matter how he fucks me, his cock was big and hard enough that it would not be coming out at any time.
I begin to wrap my legs loosely around his leg and ass as he begins to push his soaked cock head inside my awaiting pussy. I knew squirming to get any better angle would be useless. My pussy being as wet as it is and with a long way to go, I just relaxed my body and legs and let him gently thrust his beautiful hard cock inside me. He sensed my resolve and adjusted himself closer to caress and began to moan in my ear with such satisfaction that I urged him in further in so I could coat his entire shaft. After taking most of his shaft in I was still hopeful he’d soon be
pounding my pussy as deep as he can and the way he wants to.
After a few more slow, deep thrusts, I knew he was going to take all of it and positioned one last time. We both knew once his cock had pushed farther than last time it would certainly fill and stretch my pussy completely with his massive cock head snug against the back of my swollen pussy.
He was now thrusting again and deeper than before. This time I felt his balls rest on my ass i heard him moan in deep pleasure in my ear. He was deep enough now his cock was gently touching on my cervix and all around the backside of my pussy. “oh fuck” omg baby” he murmured. I knew it couldn’t get any better for either of us.
His balls gently slapping against my ass one more time as he holds it deeper. My pussy entirely lubricated. I easily pick up his rhythm and thrust slightly to help coat his cock in more of my personal lubricant and then he starts in on me.
his tempo quickens but is rhythmic and relaxed at first which was nice but with our combined moaning, we knew it was matter of time we’d be moaning aloud and breathing heavily. After reaching an optimal fuck speed he quickly put into a sustained rhythm of strong deep thrusts, his soaked balls now slapping my ass as he gently pushes my hips down fully onto his cock with each thrust which he found gave him more lubrication. He’d move a leg here slightly, move a leg there all while pumping my pussy relentlessly from on top. I knew he wanted to fuck and fill me every way he could while on top with my legs spread. I grabbed his ass and could feel his muscles thrusting hard.
this went on for several minutes and I could only wonder the complete mess he must be making of my pussy.
After easily pounding me into 2 earth shaking orgasms he masterfully orchestrated, I knew he was more than happy to explode at any time. With all the remaining energy I had, I managed to cum on his cock once more. I started to fuck against his cock in his rhythm which made him go crazy and the breathing started to intensify. Now rotating his hips and grinding deep and hard he wanted to take everything before he exploded.
I felt I could almost sense his final thrust and explosion but he continued slamming, pumping and grinding relentlessly.
My last desire was to make him cum like he’d made me twice, hard.
time seemed to slow for me but the pace quickened. I could now feel his cock throbbing and pulsating with the raw powerful desire to release. His breathing became deeper yet more relaxed as he pushed past the brink of any restraint. I gently whisper for him to “claim this pussy” , 2 more deeper thrusts before I wrap my legs around him and beg him to “cum deep in my pussy” he thrusts deep to the back wall of my pussy as his hands spread and gripped around my ass pulling me in and forcing my thighs open a little more. I knew he intended on exploding as deep as he could And without a seconds delay I felt his rock hard cock immediately start to pulse, jerk and begin popping upwards with every explosion of cum..
I held him as he collapsed his sweaty body over me. The results of his hard labor locked deep inside, hugged by my pussy, I slowly continued to draw any remaining cum he might have as his thrusting slowed.
What happened next took me to a whole nother level.
After a couple minutes of his still hard cock inside me and both of us knowing it would take some effort to pull it out as he was still just as big after coming, He proceeds To then slowly pull himself out. ‘My only thought was why did he take it out!?’
I lift my tired head up to see how much of a mess was made and saw not only was my pussy and surrounding area drenched in bodily fluids. The sheets were completely wet with my cum mostly.
He pulled those wet sheets aside then gently laid me onto my stomach. I didn’t care where he wanted me. Just leave that cock in I thought. Not really sure what he wants just yet until he then lifts me up onto my knees and has me bend over in doggy style position. His cock is not just still hard,..It’s rock solid hard as though he never came. I’m Completely stunned and amazed. I reach between my legs to feel his cock entirely stiff and lined up nicely with my pussy. I give a moan for him to give it all back to me. His hands now firmly on my hips.
He takes a moment to rub his cock along my pussy to gather any more personal lubricant he can and strokes it all along his shaft then pulls my pussy over his cock head and drives the rest inside pushing his entire cock so deep that after only a couple thrusts the cum that he released earlier that was so deep in my pussy now was being forced out and ran warm down my thighs. Both hands pulling me into his thrusting cock made it sound like a water park was in full session.
Wasn’t long at all before his cum soaked balls were back on their job slapping my swollen exposed clitoris as he proceeded to fuck me hard. My ass shook with each pound. My legs became weak from him fucking me in this position. He would prop my legs back up and ass out and just continue fucking me. I immediately came very hard when he started slapping my ass as punishment for not holding this position he would then pull my hair to let me know to push into him with each drive. He had complete control of me and I was too weak. He had no problem keeping my pussy wet for his cock as he continued to take over every inch of me.
It became obvious he could control when I cum and orgasm after he placed his lubed thumb deep in my ass as he was fucking me hard from behind. Soon he was using both thumbs back and forth. Each slipping deeper In my ass while continuing to fuck me from behind.
I could feel his cock getting even harder and his grunting more laborious. I continued to give him what I could until he started actively finger fucking my ass with whatever 2 fingers he could fit in there and went on until my body gave In to another orgasm that made me feel even weaker to his demands. I loved every minute of it.
Just having my ass finger fucked made my pussy start drooling.
he then let me lay on my stomach for a bit as he skillfully drove his cock into my tighter pussy. I could only lay there and tell him how bad and dirty he’s made me and to cum hard for me now. I could feel him building up to cum but pulled out last minute and without much warning then pulled me into doggy once more and put as much slimy saliva
On his cock. He pulled my ass into a better position to enter me and then slid his whole cock into my ass. I was relieved the whole time he entered me in my finger banged ass cause My pussy had been pummeled so much I was just relieved to give my pussy a break. His cock was hard in my ass but suprisingly he managed to put so much saliva on his cock it slid smoothly in and out.. I could feel him about to cum and began to push back. Out of nowhere I started to feel his lubed cocked entirely. I could actually feel the veins, shaft and head and curvature of it. Every inch I could feel intimately. I could feel his cock getting harder trying extend even deeper. His balls slapping into my now dripping pussy with each thrust into my ass. I knew he was getting it good and after feeling him convulse uncontrollably several times I knew we were now coming together as we collapse beside each other with his cock firmly in my ass until finally I feel it retreat as he carefully pulls strand of hair from my eyes then wraps his arms snuggly around me gently kissing all along my neck.

Paragraphs are your friend! Try rewriting with those and post it in the right place. Then I'll read it.

He was big , tall and handsome and probably had a big dick. Either way, just an observation of his manly features as he walked through the grocery store in a relaxed stature. you could tell he’s got little concern for any conformity yet he’s dressed clean and simple.
He appears unusually soft spoken but with a handsome rugged look to go with his other manlier features.
He appears a little slightly timid when you pass by him exchanging an attempt to lock hungry eyes on him
You move in closer to listen to a conversation he is having with a grocery store clerk as he checks out. your a bit surprised to find his voice very warm and subtle with a quick genuine laugh at something the blushing female clerk uttered. He didn’t have to speak loud to be heard.
With a quick cute smile and gentle wave, he makes his way towards the exit. “I’ll have to get this guy’s attention or I may never” I immediately started making subtle moves around the check stands just fast enough to make the cut-off look natural.
As I approach it happened! He looked up and our eyes were locked. His eyes are a soft blue. His face was manly but his soft flowing facial hair and beard made him look gentle too. His body and build said otherwise. Very strong and conditioned. Up close he was much bigger and the power a bit more raw. I could not say much more than hello under my breath when he threw a gentle smile my way. “I’m still too far away”
I approached from behind with my own shopping cart And suddenly we’re close enough to touch as I tried to place my shopping cart intentionally directly beside where he was placing his.
I made a quick move with his back to me and brought my face almost brushing along his backside and made a touch on his forearm. I meant to say excuse me but it was too late. He casually turned to face me and we were very close.
My touch appeared unavoidable but a little clumsy. My face was close enough to his body I could smell his manliness. His body made mine warmer owning the space we both occupied and was exuding a warmth and a smell of his own manly body heat permeating through his open jacket and t-shirt. His upper body owned the shirt and the jacket was simply along for the ride. He turned to me, my hand still extended touching his body lightly. I was frozen just long enough to lock eyes once more but this time much closer and much more personal. Neither of us moved or said anything at first. My hand now dropping and resting on his bent forearm mostly because of our closeness and because I wanted my hand there.
I did not plan for the next move. It’s his turn now. His eyes fix on mine now examining my eyes closer as if trying to determine my intentions through my eyes. He could only smile big enough for me to see his perfect teeth. My hand fell but not before he placed his hand over mine and held it naturally in front and said “how are you”? His gorgeous blue eyes got bigger and became more reflective. As seductively as I could I muster, I simply responded “good”,
By now I’ve exhausted any feasible methods of being obscure as our hands slowly become separated but then he did something that I was not prepared. He reached out for me but rather clumsily perhaps wanting to pull my body closer, but seeing that could be too much, instead slowly ran his strong hand down my whole arm slowly. The butterflies in my stomach took flight. I knew whatever I did next it could possible make him consider me to be just a lil batshit crazy.
I wish he had pulled me into him, if only we weren’t at the entrance of a major grocery store.
“I’ve gotta get this rolling I thought.” Are you doing anything I said? He put on the cutest frown as to say. “I don’t know what I’m doing” You wanna go somewhere? I asked. To eat he replied. Um.. sure. “maybe not what I wanted to hear but it cant hurt” You with anyone I asked? Like married? It’s complicated, he said,..I like to have fun.. I laughed. kids? no.
I continue with some rapid questions about him perhaps to keep him from asking me any. You live here? My questions now leading nowhere near my intent. It shows a bit when he answers with a little sigh. ‘A few years now.
He immediately follows up with what are doing Right now!? Wanna get some drinks? ‘Yes!, I said.’
I was so relieved yet a little surprised, but really only cause I still had to run home and put these grocery’s up first.
I told him I would only be 15 minutes. He seemed happy with that and away I went, failing at any half-ass attempt to calm myself and not speed walk my groceries to the car. In 10 minutes I pull into my garage, put groceries up. Quick cleanup of apartment and freshen myself up a little and off I go.
Pull in next to strip mall and find him seated casually at the mostly empty bar. Should I approach him like a hot mess or put together? I couldn’t help overthinking it all. He was so handsome! Doesn’t matter though his backs to me anyway as I approach.
After a few easily chosen compliments and some small talk, I sat beside him at the bar and we continued to make small talk of ordering food, drinks etc. After a couple downed beers and more obvious innuendos it was obvious we were on the same page and neither was psycho. In fact he kept the conversation light and fun. Very genuine. After 2 more beers and a couple shots, it got heavy, and just in time. He said, you look like you have a great body and your big brown eyes are very magnetic. Now we are turned face to face on our barstools, hands exploring all over each other. Kissing passionately at times and gently pulling each other towards each other and exploring curves and more longer kissing before one of us said ‘let’s get out of here’. ‘Your place?, He says.. Oh! Okay., Or mine? I Wasn’t gonna debate a place now. He hops in with me. The ride felt like it took forever. I thought his hands might be rubbing my pussy by now but he put his hand on my leg and he casually talks about some things and himself and some other things of interest. My built up sexual desire to feel his hard cock inside me as soon as possible but the rushed anxiety was more relaxed. I might actually enjoy this more than I thought. Couple minutes before we pulled into my apartment I couldn’t help but begin to slowly rub my hand on his bulge to get a better idea and to get him going.
He opened his legs more, put his head back slightly and let out an exhale like I just took load off his shoulders. I could tell he really liked that. Like we both needed it. Must of known I was there to please him as well.
Once inside I barely got my jacket hung up when he turned me to face him and pulled me into him with his strong arms. I was busy getting lost in his beautiful eyes expecting more passionate kissing but felt something big blocking and between us. Against my stomach was his huge rock hard cock ,straight up and bulging under his pants and up against my crotch area and extending all the way up my stomach. His strong hand and fingers deep in my hair as he slowly and passionately kissed me. I looked down again
His cock was well beyond what I was expecting. I looked up briefly but stopped short of his gaze knowing how badly I wanted it. I could hardly think clearly knowing it was just a matter of time before he was going to have his cock deep in my wet pussy.
I can’t even remember clearly what came next only that his shirt came off and was tossed away. His body looked really good.
I couldn’t wait for him to be on top of me. I’d been ready for this since the bar when my panties were already drenched and my pussy had only gotten wetter. I knew my body had done its part to prepare for this and I needed him In me asap!
Next thing after our pants and shirts came off we’re gradually heading to the bedroom where the lighting was a bit darker. I took another good look at his bulging cock. His underwear could only hold the base of his cock but otherwise the rest of the shaft and head were exposed and poking well out and up past his own belly button. Which made us both laugh at how ridiculous his aroused cock looked in the now struggling underwear.
Not only was it an awesome cock it was also really good looking. Nice pink color, skin looked deceivingly tender, but the stiffness and shaft was very thick and long throughout and all of it rock hard.
Now laying along side my fully naked body. My arms and legs resting outwards on the bed. He started to now take his sweet time and explore my body with his tongue. his whole tongue lapping completely up my whole pussy several times and all while exploring all over my tits with one hand and rubbing his wet fingers over and inside my pussy.
It was a tease to rest his heavy cock on my inner thigh and pretend not to notice his own precum was dripping and pooling across my leg while he slowly sucked on my tits. My hand gripped around his rock hard shaft, my fingers far from encircling it.
One last kiss and a quick giggle over something and he’s in dominant missionary position over me with his firm cock standing strong and pitched, pressed against my wet pussy opening.
Positioning his cock tip one last time to enter my throbbing pussy, I knew no matter how he fucks me, his cock was big and hard enough that it would not be coming out at any time.
I begin to wrap my legs loosely around his leg and ass as he begins to push his soaked cock head inside my awaiting pussy. I knew squirming to get any better angle would be useless. My pussy being as wet as it is and with a long way to go, I just relaxed my body and legs and let him gently thrust his beautiful hard cock inside me. He sensed my resolve and adjusted himself closer to caress and began to moan in my ear with such satisfaction that I urged him in further in so I could coat his entire shaft. After taking most of his shaft in I was still hopeful he’d soon be
After a few more slow, deep thrusts, I knew he was going to take all of it and positioned one last time. We both knew once his cock had pushed farther than last time it would certainly fill and stretch my pussy completely with his massive cock head snug against the back of my swollen pussy.
He was now thrusting again and deeper than before. This time I felt his balls rest on my ass i heard him moan in deep pleasure in my ear. He was deep enough now his cock was gently touching on my cervix and all around the backside of my pussy. “oh fuck” omg baby” he murmured. I knew it couldn’t get any better for either of us.
His balls gently slapping against my ass one more time as he holds it deeper. My pussy entirely lubricated. I easily pick up his rhythm and thrust slightly to help coat his cock in more of my personal lubricant and then he starts in on me.
his tempo quickens but is rhythmic and relaxed at first which was nice but with our combined moaning, we knew it was matter of time we’d be moaning aloud and breathing heavily. After reaching an optimal fuck speed he quickly put into a sustained rhythm of strong deep thrusts, his soaked balls now slapping my ass as he gently pushes my hips down fully onto his cock with each thrust which he found gave him more lubrication. He’d move a leg here slightly, move a leg there all while pumping my pussy relentlessly from on top. I knew he wanted to fuck and fill me every way he could while on top with my legs spread. I grabbed his ass and could feel his muscles thrusting hard.
this went on for several minutes and I could only wonder the complete mess he must be making of my pussy.
After easily pounding me into 2 earth shaking orgasms he masterfully orchestrated, I knew he was more than happy to explode at any time. With all the remaining energy I had, I managed to cum on his cock once more. I started to fuck against his cock in his rhythm which made him go crazy and the breathing started to intensify. Now rotating his hips and grinding deep and hard he wanted to take everything before he exploded.
I felt I could almost sense his final thrust and explosion but he continued slamming, pumping and grinding relentlessly.
time seemed to slow for me but the pace quickened. I could now feel his cock throbbing and pulsating with the raw powerful desire to release. His breathing became deeper yet more relaxed as he pushed past the brink of any restraint. I gently whisper for him to “claim this pussy” , 2 more deeper thrusts before I wrap my legs around him and beg him to “cum deep in my pussy” he thrusts deep to the back wall of my pussy as his hands spread and gripped around my ass pulling me in and forcing my thighs open a little more. I knew he intended on exploding as deep as he could And without a seconds delay I felt his rock hard cock immediately start to pulse, jerk and begin popping upwards with every explosion of cum..
I held him as he collapsed his sweaty body over me. The results of his hard labor locked deep inside, hugged by my pussy, I slowly continued to draw any remaining cum he might have as his thrusting slowed.
After a couple minutes of his still hard cock inside me and both of us knowing it would take some effort to pull it out as he was still just as big after coming, He proceeds To then slowly pull himself out. ‘My only thought was why did he take it out!?’
I lift my tired head up to see how much of a mess was made and saw not only was my pussy and surrounding area drenched in bodily fluids. The sheets were completely wet with my cum mostly.
He pulled those wet sheets aside then gently laid me onto my stomach. I didn’t care where he wanted me. Just leave that cock in I thought. Not really sure what he wants just yet until he then lifts me up onto my knees and has me bend over in doggy style position. His cock is not just still hard,..It’s rock solid hard as though he never came. I’m Completely stunned and amazed. I reach between my legs to feel his cock entirely stiff and lined up nicely with my pussy. I give a moan for him to give it all back to me. His hands now firmly on my hips.
He takes a moment to rub his cock along my pussy to gather any more personal lubricant he can and strokes it all along his shaft then pulls my pussy over his cock head and drives the rest inside pushing his entire cock so deep that after only a couple thrusts the cum that he released earlier that was so deep in my pussy now was being forced out and ran warm down my thighs. Both hands pulling me into his thrusting cock made it sound like a water park was in full session.
Wasn’t long at all before his cum soaked balls were back on their job slapping my swollen exposed clitoris as he proceeded to fuck me hard. My ass shook with each pound. My legs became weak from him fucking me in this position. He would prop my legs back up and ass out and just continue fucking me. I immediately came very hard when he started slapping my ass as punishment for not holding this position he would then pull my hair to let me know to push into him with each drive. He had complete control of me and I was too weak. He had no problem keeping my pussy wet for his cock as he continued to take over every inch of me.
It became obvious he could control when I cum and orgasm after he placed his lubed thumb deep in my ass as he was fucking me hard from behind. Soon he was using both thumbs back and forth. Each slipping deeper In my ass while continuing to fuck me from behind.
I could feel his cock getting even harder and his grunting more laborious. I continued to give him what I could until he started actively finger fucking my ass with whatever 2 fingers he could fit in there and went on until my body gave In to another orgasm that made me feel even weaker to his demands. I loved every minute of it.
he then let me lay on my stomach for a bit as he skillfully drove his cock into my tighter pussy. I could only lay there and tell him how bad and dirty he’s made me and to cum hard for me now. I could feel him building up to cum but pulled out last minute and without much warning then pulled me into doggy once more and put as much slimy saliva
On his cock. He pulled my ass into a better position to enter me and then slid his whole cock into my ass. I was relieved the whole time he entered me in my finger banged ass cause My pussy had been pummeled so much I was just relieved to give my pussy a break. His cock was hard in my ass but suprisingly he managed to put so much saliva on his cock it slid smoothly in and out.. I could feel him about to cum and began to push back. Out of nowhere I started to feel his lubed cocked entirely. I could actually feel the veins, shaft and head and curvature of it. Every inch I could feel intimately. I could feel his cock getting harder trying extend even deeper. His balls slapping into my now dripping pussy with each thrust into my ass. I knew he was getting it good and after feeling him convulse uncontrollably several times I knew we were now coming together as we collapse beside each other with his cock firmly in my ass until finally I feel it retreat as he carefully pulls strand of hair from my eyes then wraps his arms snuggly around me gently kissing all along my neck.

Don't quit your day job. :)

Tl;dr.

Back