For the Curious Guys Who Haven't Taken the Plunge Yet

Which of these do you most want to do with another guy?

• Suck A Gorgeous Cock!

Votes: 639 70.1%
  • Have A Guy Suck My Cock!

Votes: 204 22.4%
  • Fuck A Tight Ass!

Votes: 112 12.3%
  • Get Fucked By A Great Cock!

Votes: 341 37.4%

• Total voters
Part of the reason why first times are scary has to do with the fact that most people (men and women) are conditioned to be somewhat intolerant of diversity in consensual sexual practices and gender identity. I observe that even on the Lit General Board, terms like fag and tranny are regularly used as insults.

Most men, especially, are conditioned to be homophobic. However, once a man busts through that prejudice, he can be liberated in ways that go way beyond mere physical contact with other men. It can change your psyche in other ways that open you up to better communication with men, women, and other living beings. It's a form of liberation.

Dropping hypervigilance for conforming to society's intolerance of certain forms of consensual sexuality and gender identify can bring a greater level of joy. Bisexuality that goes beyond mere physical contact can change your psychological "posture" in a way that makes you much more approachable and sensual.

Nicely said.

Some cock are really attractive, almost beautiful...I think we see that and know how good it feels have ours sucked....I just want to do that too.. make that beautiful cock feel good..
No interested in any emotion...love'y Dove'y, Nancy Prancer....measuring for window dressing or carpet. just suck me or let me such you (balls too)
Perfectly said for what I like

The need gets stronger everyday..

You're exactly right. The longer I go without, the stronger the need and desire. The other night I sneaked my wife's dildo into the bathroom and jerked off and came on the rubber cock and immediatley stuck it into my mouth and licked the cum off it. I know, kind of pathetic. Whats a guy to do ?

Sucking a cock is something i've thought about for a long time, was really close to some nice bi play with my ex and an extra person, sadly it never happened.

You're exactly right. The longer I go without, the stronger the need and desire. The other night I sneaked my wife's dildo into the bathroom and jerked off and came on the rubber cock and immediatley stuck it into my mouth and licked the cum off it. I know, kind of pathetic. Whats a guy to do ?

Not pathetic. Fuckin hot. I've done that before. Usually results in one of the hottest experiences i've had. How was it for you?

Back