Female tasting herself

My girlfriend does this when she's on her own and when I'm with her as well. I'll give her a taste from my fingers or from my lips after going down on her. It's so sexy to see her taste herself.

I taste myself all the time. I love to lick my fingers clean when I masturbate. I love to taste myself on my husbands lips... and on his cock when he's been inside me...

My friend-with-benfits teases me all the time with this. Different continents at present, she describes in detail her orgasm as we text chat, her best ones involve a glass dildo. She finishes me off with details of licking the toy clean, and her fingers.... Only once on video link have I seen.... Came hard for her as a result, her face as she took the glass into her mouth still lives in my memory.... sooo sexy!

Ditto

I taste myself all the time. I love to lick my fingers clean when I masturbate. I love to taste myself on my husbands lips... and on his cock when he's been inside me...

.... I also love him to lick me clean after he's cum inside me. Wow! that's a turn on that sometimes gets us started all over again.

Tasting

I love tasting myself on my lover! I also love tasting each other in passionate kisses after as well! Such a turn on and intimate experience!;)

I love tasting myself on my lover! I also love tasting each other in passionate kisses after as well! Such a turn on and intimate experience!;)

I did this with my wife, she was fingering herself and I asked her to put her fingers in her mouth and then my mouth, so hot...

I like getting my finger nice and wet with my juices and then rub them all over my tits then lick them clean...sucking on your own nipples get me so hot and horny!!

Anyway, just wanted to continue this thread- are there others that dislike it?

My ex loved when I would kiss her after going down on her, but the one time I went from sex to oral, she put the brakes on it real quick.

My girlfriend does this when she's on her own and when I'm with her as well. I'll give her a taste from my fingers or from my lips after going down on her. It's so sexy to see her taste herself.

My BF does this as well- intense :eek:

I've recently got into squirting all over my dildo and licking it clean, or tasking it out when I'm all creamy and tasting that.

I love to taste myself, particularly in/on my boyfriend's mouth after he's gone down on me.

Tasting........

My Lady Friend loves to go down on me after fucking and clean my cock. We then do a deep french kiss in order to both have a taste. I love the smell of a woman. Ladies, I love the taste of you on my moustache and goatee. Anyone like to be rimmed? MMMmmmmmm! Just the thought:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its hot and a hugh turn on, I love the way I taste and smell on him, I didn't always feel like that, I think over the years as I have tried new things and my likes have grown, tasting myself has been fun for me and entertaining for him, I even taste myself when I masterbate alone, maybe its just me, I don't know.

I think its hot and a hugh turn on, I love the way I taste and smell on him, I didn't always feel like that, I think over the years as I have tried new things and my likes have grown, tasting myself has been fun for me and entertaining for him, I even taste myself when I masterbate alone, maybe its just me, I don't know.

Wow...so many tasty women writing on this thread....will have to keep a closer eye on this thread. Thank you all for posting- I love reading all of your turn ons. I personally love smelling/tasting a woman's panties will I am inside her....makes me stiffer than a brick wall

Yep, love it after he has been in me and I finish him off with my mouth...or clean him up after cumming inside me...oh yes!!

I enjoy my own taste and get even more turned on by licking my fingers when I masturbate, I find it a very sensual act. I enjoy the taste of sex in all its forms and have no issue with taking his penis in my mouth after he has been inside me, and as another poster mentioned, post climax 69 is wonderfully erotic!:devil::kiss::kiss:

I enjoy my own taste and get even more turned on by licking my fingers when I masturbate, I find it a very sensual act. I enjoy the taste of sex in all its forms and have no issue with taking his penis in my mouth after he has been inside me, and as another poster mentioned, post climax 69 is wonderfully erotic!:devil::kiss::kiss:

Ooooo, this post just made my dick throb. Love tasting too. Do you like sitting on a man's face right after he has blasted inside of you? Mmmmm, I love the taste of a woman's juice combined with my own load.

This is something my wife does to tease me, sucking her fingers after playing with herself or mine after I've fingered her. I love to watch her taste her own pussy.

I love tasting myself in general.
After getting fucked by a cock or a dildo or my own fingers.
Always must clean up the mess.

Back