Female Passion

Bad girl. I pride myself on my self-control, but a man can only take so much. Best be careful what you ask for ;)

This "works" when there's a connection. To Farawyn's point about falling for her mind and laugh before her body. Without that connection, a pic like this can amount to a dick pic equivalent (at least for me). It's sexy but somewhat meaningless.

If she shows me her current state of arousal because of her thoughts of me, that's a very different sentiment (or as the kids say - next level).

Well, of course... The only way I would know he's got to focus for the day is that I've invested in him to know. :cool: And you know what... I think he's got me wrapped around his little finger - he knows me well... as when my guy says he has to focus on work, I take it as an invite to send him something ;) . So, who is playing who...lol?

But the other thing I'd like to add... we always say "connection" and "meaning" is what makes sex. Yes, that is true, but to what degree? How much connection is needed for it to be meaningful... valuable... soulful? And what type of connection? I'm a physical person and need spacial and kinetic connection - I connect through the body and therefore, I connect with many people easily to varying degrees. But, no matter how brief or how small, each connection is important to me - worthwhile and deserving of recognition. Fleeting connections should not be dismissed - they can be as powerful and soul defining as life long connections. :kiss:

:heart:

tumblr_mz8jrcCKp01tommr2o1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_ngqnkyCmMZ1s9sr6mo1_500.jpg

BOXV_boCAAAb5kB.jpg

tumblr_mwrm2ymYQ11sp2xgwo1_r3_500.png

Trust

I think 'trust' is an essential for the kinds of relationships we talk about here. For both parties, yes? I know it is a guy's perspective, but I would want her to trust me completely so that she is able to give herself to me completely. And vice versa.

So: trust.

I think 'trust' is an essential for the kinds of relationships we talk about here. For both parties, yes? I know it is a guy's perspective, but I would want her to trust me completely so that she is able to give herself to me completely. And vice versa.

So: trust.

I don't think trust is a defining element of passion, though. A woman and man can trust each other but that doesn't necessarily incite intimacy or passion. Passion is the fullness of desire, and neither is known to come from trust. But yes, trust is essential to building meaningful relationships, but also a meaningful relationship doesn't necessarily have passion. ;)

One of my kik buddies told me that passion for him was surrender. I like that. And if that is true, then yes, to surrender, trust is vital.

My point is: Passion can mean different things to different people in different relationships.

So, yes, I understand your pov. :heart:

:kiss:

Last edited:
I came so hard the other night I burst blood vessels in my right eye. :heart:

This type of pic is something I find amazing xx

Yes! It is quite something.

I came so hard the other night I burst blood vessels in my right eye. :heart:

Oh dear! Are you a brumby too? I tend to buck and wrath when I come... it's good not to have anything sharp nearby...lol.

Brave, indeed! :nana:

Happy New Year, Racy. :)

Brave? I was thinking natural. ;)

You go, girl!

:cool: I think part of passion is allowing yourself to be the woman you are. :heart:

spark

It takes a spark to ignite the hunger. A look, a scent, the light touch of fingers on the neck.

Back