Female Lit authors: How much unsolicited sexual advances have you dealt with as a result of your writing?

It’s always been interesting to me how common fishing analogies are when it comes to dating, though in my experience it’s mostly used by angling men.

I love the (mostly lesbian) saying “A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle.” I’m not sure it’s a direct answer to the fishing analogy but it makes sense to me. 🤣

I used to get referred to as my girlfriends “bike” among our lesbian friends. 🙄
I'm not much for fishing, I was just keeping with the analogy.

numerical_sex_positions.png
There's also 77. It's like 69, but you get ate more.

I've had several offers. Quite a few. I try to gently break it to them that my avatar pic is not me. It's an illustration from a stock photo agency. The other humorous bit is: I'm 63. And the years have not been kind to my looks. To paraphrase a line from Mystery Men, anyone who met me would say, "Sorry lady. There's not enough beer in the world."

I've had requests for e-mail chats. If it's about writing, great! If it's about me, sorry. I don't give any personal details about myself. I'm still paranoid my regular job would find out about the writing for Lit, and I'd be fired. In addition to that, nobody's missing anything, I'm not that interesting.

Do you know what the sexual position 6.9 is?

That's where you wanna 69, but your period gets in the way... :cry:

lol

(I swear, I think I made that joke up, or else I heard it, forgot it, and the repeated it, claiming I had just thought of it)
Now see, that right there is what you call a Mediocre joke.

Today on twitter someone asked me for feet pics.
Wasn't the first time. Won't be the last. But today I realized I get asked for photos of my feet more than anything else.

Today on twitter someone asked me for feet pics.
Wasn't the first time. Won't be the last. But today I realized I get asked for photos of my feet more than anything else.
I don’t seem to attract that crowd. Then I’m not on X, well not as Miller anyway. I do get leg requests sometimes. Not sure why given my [lack of] height.

Em

I don’t seem to attract that crowd. Then I’m not on X, well not as Miller anyway. I do get leg requests sometimes. Not sure why given my [lack of] height.

Em
my hypothesis is there's significant overlap between the feet crowd and the yellow fever crowd.

*p.s. not kink-shaming, I totally get that feet can be sexy ☺️

That’s interesting. Any reason why you think that?

Em
Was completely meant to be a humorous non-sequitur, but now that you posed the question, I'm curious 😅
I dropped into foot fetish reddits to see which are the most popular by ethnicity. r/AsianFeet has the most with 93,173 members, r/ebonyfeet is a very close 2nd with 92,700, and a distant third is r/latinafeet with 31,572.

Was completely meant to be a humorous non-sequitur, but now that you posed the question, I'm curious 😅
I dropped into foot fetish reddits to see which are the most popular by ethnicity. r/AsianFeet has the most with 93,173 members, r/ebonyfeet is a very close 2nd with 92,700, and a distant third is r/latinafeet with 31,572.
People are strange (self-referential comment obviously).

Em

Feet stuff always amuses me. Especially shoe worship.

I like a nice foot massage, and I'll give a nice foot massage. I'll even kiss a foot (if it's clean) the same way I'd basically kiss anywhere else on the body... I don't mind, and I don't mind my feet being kissed. It's kinda nice, I suppose.

But shoe stuff? I just don't get it. I even included a tiny bit of shoe stuff and feet stuff in Rescuing the Fallen to appeal to the source material's fans. But I don't understand it.

(I have zero hatred or disgust for that kink, mind you. Just a general puzzlement)

I like a nice foot massage, and I'll give a nice foot massage. I'll even kiss a foot (if it's clean) the same way I'd basically kiss anywhere else on the body... I don't mind, and I don't mind my feet being kissed. It's kinda nice, I suppose.

But shoe stuff? I just don't get it. I even included a tiny bit of shoe stuff and feet stuff in Rescuing the Fallen to appeal to the source material's fans. But I don't understand it.

(I have zero hatred or disgust for that kink, mind you. Just a general puzzlement)
The theory goes that the first encounter boys have with shoes is crawling around at home at toddler age, and being rug-rats they're at a height to have mum's footwear imprinted into their consciousness. True? No idea, but it's a theory...

But shoe stuff? I just don't get it. I even included a tiny bit of shoe stuff and feet stuff in Rescuing the Fallen to appeal to the source materials fans. But I don't understand it.

Well, same as any other kink, it is beyond explaining rationally. I mean, rationally speaking, why would anyone find nonconsensual or to name it properly, rape sex exciting and arousing? I am not trying to poke at you, just saying that our rational brain has nothing to do with what we find arousing.
I am still going to try to explain it from the point of view of someone who finds pretty (and clean) feet very arousing. For me, elegant shoes, high-heeled mostly, but flat sandals work sometimes too, are something that is a decoration on a foot and thus by extension something that arouses. For me, sneakers and such don't do anything, but elegant high-heeled pumps or sandals... yeah ;)

Back