Votes: 19 23.5%
  • Spikes

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Needles

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Paddle

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters
I myself like E stim, and love needles, My Mistress, always a professional woman, finding a woman who works for free with this is impossible. Want to try a lit cigarette tip but haven't tried, of course riding crops on cock, Yes! High Heels on cock and balls, yes German S&M brothels in Berlin years ago, tied and having the cock head tormented with needles...oh yes I belonged to that woman.

I use my hands a suede flogger that was gifted me at Burning Man from the gentleman that made it and I used on him
Then my heavy red leather one that can leave some nasty stripes and I finish off with a real riding crop and that can leave some nasty welts
I have a Cat but I never use it
I won’t draw blood
Does that answer your question

I can take pain ana derive pleasure from it. But if pain is reduced I could ask for more, and then we are in dangerous territory and it would need to stop. 😱
That is the reason why reaching sub space can become addictive for some subs.

I use my hands a suede flogger that was gifted me at Burning Man from the gentleman that made it and I used on him
Then my heavy red leather one that can leave some nasty stripes and I finish off with a real riding crop and that can leave some nasty welts
I have a Cat but I never use it
I won’t draw blood
Does that answer your question
Oh yes, thank you.

I like stripes, they look pretty and the burn satisfies.
Welts are serious, and a reminder for the next couple of hours or day of what fun we had.

I'm not into blood especially, but if I deserve it, I have my safe word to use.

Back