ball stretching

artslut86

Seeker
As the plot thickens [working/playing/learning with my Miss] and I seem to be unable to stay out of trouble with my Domme...I mean FFS how hard is it to do as you are told dude.
Pretty hard it appears, I've been tasked with choosing two 'sexual kinks, bdsm kinks' to become proficient at. One of which I chose was ball stretching.
My first question is, is this generally permanent after the stretch?
Secondly, how long does it take to do to extend your hang?
I've done some reading but much of it is do ball stretching its awesome you will love it....oh and buy this tool/toy/thing.
We are starting off with manual stretching. Which given I'm currently on no touch punishment is nice to get to actually fondle the fellas for the duration.
I had to take a picture of my hang with a measuring tape....that was humbling.

Been a while since I've worn my ball stretchers. Might need to knock the dust off of them.

Like goldfinger said, just get older.... cause when those balls hit the cold water you wish they weren't...

Being the possessed of a micro prnis I do wish my balls and sack were also micro size. Alas they hang and are in my eyes gross but it is not my desire that counts. Yes it hurts and can be scary wondering if they will turn to purple and die. Not that that would be bad

My partner has a large, heavy (4 pound) padlock that she locks around my scrotum. Once locked on it is snug enough so that my balls won't fit through the hasp. Without the key it stays on. She has locked it on me for up to 4 days at a time. We live out in the country on 5 private acres. Most of the 5 acres is mowed with a zero turn rider. That part that the rider can't get to is done with a self powered walk behind. Mowing naked with this swinging between my legs is a very erotic experience. With the rider I sit far enough forward that my balls and the lock swing with every bump I hit. I love it.

I enjoy having my balls stretched and weighted. The feeling of pressure and the pull of the weight is intense!

I also like to bind my cock and balls with long flat bootlaces when I masturbate. This involves wrapping the base of my cock and stretching my sack with successive wraps, as well as separating my balls by wrapping between them. After a few minutes the ache adds to my arousal and the intensity of the build as I stroke.

The feeling at orgasm is incredible! At first it feels like nothing can flow, and my prostate pulses and spasms, but is delayed. As the pressure builds to the point of pain, my cum will shoot sometimes several feet!

Now I need to lace up and find someone to tease and lightly smack my bound nuts until I explode!

Back