Any old kinky ladies here?

People don't all of a sudden become different people as they age, people in there 50's have the same kinks that they had in their 20 or 30s
I have a fwb who is 66 and she is as sexually active and fun as a 30 year old woman, but is much more experienced, knows what she wants and will ask for it.
write them the same, just with a different age and not as naive and you'll be fine.

What about a submissive older woman who hasn't been able to find an acceptable Dom? Alot of men call themselves Doms just so they can get rough sex but don't grasp the actual relationship. And she has to covertly train him to be a good Dom. Maybe she's his former teacher or employer.

I'm currently writing a BDSM story about an 18 year old dominant man who has rough kinky sex with a 70 year old submissive woman, tying her up, pussywhipping her, the whole nine yards in my usual crazy style. I'm about halfway between at 44, and I've never actually kinked or fucked anyone older than 45, so I was wondering if there's any senior ladies here who can offer some inspiration. Give me some honest details about your sex life in the golden years . . . blowjobs and fucking, bondage styles, what kinky toys you like a man to use, how much pain you can enjoy from him, etcetera.
Old kinky ladies are the BEST!

People don't all of a sudden become different people as they age, people in there 50's have the same kinks that they had in their 20 or 30s
I have a fwb who is 66 and she is as sexually active and fun as a 30 year old woman, but is much more experienced, knows what she wants and will ask for it.
write them the same, just with a different age and not as naive and you'll be fine.
Not only that, we have explored things in our sixties that we didn't consider in our twenties and thirties. It's much better now.

Not only that, we have explored things in our sixties that we didn't consider in our twenties and thirties. It's much better now.
Just need more comfortable positions - less bendy, and balance gets less good - and maybe longer breaks between orgasms...

To quote someone I know, "Do what you want with me, as long as I get to lie down!"

Back