29 Year Old Looking to Chat with Mature Woman (NYC)

Hi there,

My name is Rob and I'm a 29 year old man currently living in NYC, roughly 6'0 tall with a slim build, medium-length brown hair and nice blue eyes. I'm somewhat embarrassed to say, as I know it's such a cliche, but I have a serious obsession with older women. For most of my life, women my age could never seem to hold my attention. But the older women throughout my life - teachers, neighbors, friends' mothers/grandmothers/aunts or friends of my mother's - have driven me wild with desire, especially when they've flaunted stylish nylons, stockings or pantyhose.

I have been blessed with a few experiences with women older than myself, one of which was over 40 years my senior and kinky as could be! And these experiences have only further cemented my passion for mature women.

I recognize that posts like these are a dime a dozen, but I wanted to see if any women, ideally 40+ in age, would be interested in chatting about our interests, our passions, and our desires. I'm open to role-play, including taboo (mom, grandma, aunt), or just getting to know one another. And although I'd like to start with simple chatting, I'm not opposed to sharing pictures or potentially meeting up at some point if we seem like a good fit and you're in the NY/NJ area.

Let me know if you might be interested; I look forward to hearing from you!

Back