Do women really enjoy inflicting pain on other

HansKessler

Virgin
Hi, just a quick question to find out if women get sexual pleasure from inflicting pain on either a willing or unwilling person? If so do you get sexual pleasure and do you like hurting men or women or both men or women? What forms of pain do you enjoy inflicting on others is it purely psychological or emotional pain that you enjoy inflicting or/and do you enjoy inflicting physical pain? Please let me know if you are a woman who enjoys the sweet pleasures of sadism or sexual sadism or if you have a female partner who is a sexy sadist.

Hi, just a quick question to find out if women get sexual pleasure from inflicting pain on either a willing or unwilling person? If so do you get sexual pleasure and do you like hurting men or women or both men or women? What forms of pain do you enjoy inflicting on others is it purely psychological or emotional pain that you enjoy inflicting or/and do you enjoy inflicting physical pain? Please let me know if you are a woman who enjoys the sweet pleasures of sadism or sexual sadism or if you have a female partner who is a sexy sadist.
It has been my experience that women are better at inflicting erotic pain on another woman than men are.

Yes, there are definitely women out there who enjoy hurting other people. Sadism in general isn’t discussed here that much, though, so that’s probably one reason why it might look like there aren’t that many women who enjoy it.

I don’t have interest in dominating, but I do like dealing out pain, yet I wouldn’t necessarily call myself a sadist either. More like someone who loves to cause reactions through pain?

A lot of people can’t quite grasp my position, so it’s not very often that I get the pleasure to slap, scratch, squeeze, pinch, spank and more, but when I do, I always enjoy it a lot. It’s more a fun thing for me rather than always sexual, but it very much can be sexual as well. It depends on who I’m doing it with, how they feel about it and what our dynamic is.

It’s always been physical for me, but with one person I had a horrific realization that I could very easily take it into the psychological/emotional level as well and I think I’d be pretty good at it too. Probably because I love being the recipient of such things myself. I’m not comfortable being the one dishing out psychological/emotional pain, so I keep the pain I deliver surface level and physical.

I believe there are women in this world, and men too, who enjoy inflicting pain on others. However, for the record, I am not attracted to such people and would strongly advise them to seek others for their pleasure. Ever read the comic Preacher:Salvation? I’m like the hero of that comic when it comes to sadists. Just so people know.

Getting out of this thread now. I just needed to make this declaration for personal reasons. Hope the audience will understand. [AN returns to the embrace of his loving Goddess who doesn’t need props or pain to keep him at her side- she knows soothing frustrations is far better than inflicting them]

I have recd moderate to severe bare butt caning by mt ex bf many times when we were both tipsy and i was crazy enough to accept. after 2nd such session i found the bareback anal that followed the caning was more exiting and the craving to get caned often developed. since he moved far away, the memories are a pleasure now.

I would have to say it’s personal preference. But during PIV sex my wife would scratch my back and bite me. On some level even in the heat of the moment she must of known that biting and scratching could cause discomfort. I like to have my nipples pinch, clamped or bitten. I think my wife like to push to see how much I can take. So far as long as you can glue them back on the next morning with bag balm I’m good.

Yes, I do enjoy inflicting pain on people, but only if the person is willing and enjoys it. Otherwise, it's boring, and it feels like they're just tolerating me, and I don't like to just be tolerated.
This, definitely this. I’d never want to do the hurting if it felt like it’s just for me. I also don’t like it if they’re just tolerating the pain for whatever reason, I want them to want the pain.

There is no unifying position on this for “women”. This woman enjoys inflicting pain on men, women, non-binary, trans and myself if it’s safe, sane, and consensual .

Complicated question. I do not enjoy inflicting pain on either men or women (aside from a little friendly cock-slapping when the moment seems right), but I do enjoy inflicting pain on myself while a woman (but not a man) s watching , or watching a woman inflict pain on herself.

Complicated question. I do not enjoy inflicting pain on either men or women (aside from a little friendly cock-slapping when the moment seems right), but I do enjoy inflicting pain on myself while a woman (but not a man) s watching , or watching a woman inflict pain on herself.
And you do an awesome job of writing about it

I've seen some very extreme lesbian videos which I enjoyed, so I'd say so.

I won't speak for the Women.
But if You wanna know about pain pleasures... Hm... My fantasy is about being butt punched by gal. Yes, butt bouncing is sweet. I really want my face to be pummelled by Her butt.

And my dream is having my head being squished like a bug by Her booty.

I was turned towards doing it with a sexual partner who enjoys it. It took me a while but like most new partners you have to explore each others desires and limits as no one person is the same. I enjoy it now to the point I draw blood, but I wouldn't do it to just anyone unless I really knew him well.

I love watching my sub struggle. He is very much like tough, masculine, people would be shocked that he is submissive. I love pushing him. Making him, who was a dom before me, into my subby little bitch.

I’d say it’s a mixture of physical and mental. I love marking him. Biting, scratching, crawling. Extended edging, humiliation, putting his cock in a cage, cucking him, pegging him hard. Ruined orgasms, fucking his face with my strapon his eyes watering and he’s gagging. Then riding his face hard as I orgasm over and over especially when he’s in chastity. Honestly whatever I want I do. I have a lot of fun at his expense and he loves it. He’s little whimpers and groaning, his extreme frustration makes me so happy. The fact that at any time he could over power me but doesn’t is so hott.

But we’ve built a lot of trust and a deep connection outside of our sex life. Aftercare is really important for both of us! We read each other really well and have open and honest communication.

I don’t have a desire to Domme other women that way. I’d definitely want the control but I would be more of a gentle Domme.

I've only been whipped by women who are afraid of hurting me. Now I want more...
Of course they are afraid. BDSM is not about hurting people, or even worse injuring them. It's about control and getting aroused by the act of punishment. Or sometimes only when your Mistress tells you that she's gonna whip you until you bleed (even though she won't do that), but her sliding that whip gently on your skin turns you on. And then, she gives just one single smack, not very hard ...

Really talented dommes know how to apply the correct dose of pain. First, start with mild tickles, then increase the intensity. And observe the sub.

Besides, some toys are not really toys. Bullwhips ... but also even single-tail whips can be lethal weapons in the hands of clumsy idiots! Riding crops are, on the other hand, pretty much safe, so better stick to them if you are a beginner.

The point of that game is mutual enjoyment. But also trust! When you overdo it, it will become an agony. For both the dom and the sub!

Back