ball stretching

I want to stretch my ball sack and thought of injecting saline to add to the weight. Any thoughts?

AS with weights, if you did it often and for long periods after time you could see results.

Horny morning, so I have the bull bag on for the work day. Nice tug and pull when moving around.

I've always had nice, big heavy balls. In the 90's, for awhile, I would wear a leather ball stretcher that was about 1 1/2" wide, and I really liked the way it looked and it felt so good and seemed to enhance the hardness of my cock. I had a lover who would slap my balls, pull on them...squeeze them during play. We were not hard core, but we played at pretty high intensity....finding that pain/pleasure sweet spot......such fond memories......

My partner has a large, heavy (4 pound) padlock that she locks around my scrotum. Once locked on it is snug enough so that my balls won't fit through the hasp. Without the key it stays on. She has locked it on me for up to 4 days at a time. We live out in the country on 5 private acres. Most of the 5 acres is mowed with a zero turn rider. That part that the rider can't get to is done with a self powered walk behind. Mowing naked with this swinging between my legs is a very erotic experience. With the rider I sit far enough forward that my balls and the lock swing with every bump I hit. I love it.
that sounds so hot. I would love the chance to do that. but neighbors are way to close for me

Oh yeah, I like using rope to wrap my balls up and tugging them down and away, add another wrap of rope and repeat.

Back