Fan Fiction outside of the Fan-Fiction/Celebrity Category

The Fanfic category is mostly filled with drooling celebrity stories. A quality take on an establish universe is lost in the drool and spittle of the fanbois . If you're doing Star Wars and it's not speculative sex between R2D2 and C3PO, put it in Scifi but give props to the original creators even if it is 🤢 George Lucas 🤮
Which is why I've never read anything there. Not interested in real person fics.

[On topic mini-rant]

Do you have any idea how badly I want to write a short story about a monogamous husband who fucks his loving monogamous wife, and stick it in LW?

I want a story about a wife who loves her spouse just as much as I love mine.

I don't wanna put it in EC, because they aren't just an erotic pairing, they're a married couple!
I don't wanna put it in Romance, because I want it to be short and hot and not-exactly romantic.

I wanna put it in LOVING WIVES... Because it's about an actual fucking LOVING WIFE!

But I don't. Because the trolls would eat it alive.

So while I will always write what I want, I do often take extra care what category I place my stories in.

Rant over 😅
New thought: There are five towns in America called Loving (KY, GA, TX, OK, NM). You could write something in the vein of NC/R or MC about Loving Wives... something like Stepford Wives. They love their husbands very much in Loving, they just don't necessarily know who their husband is on any given day.
;)

New thought: There are five towns in America called Loving (KY, GA, TX, OK, NM). You could write something in the vein of NC/R or MC about Loving Wives... something like Stepford Wives. They love their husbands very much in Loving, they just don't necessarily know who their husband is on any given day.
;)
Oh my. 😱
That sounds like some Rescuing the Fallen horror.

I don't know how much more of that I can write.

;)
That sounds like fun, it could be a competition, see how many times they can make it around the cul-de-sac before the rabbit dies!

TLC will probably pick it up as a reality show.

Oh my. 😱
That sounds like some Rescuing the Fallen horror.

I don't know how much more of that I can write.
To make it distinct from your other story, the men are the ones actually controlled, and the wives are responsible for the situation, because they are just too loving for one guy. For them it isn't about femdom or any kind of powerplay, just a desire for the variety pack of available cocks. If the guys can't remember for sure who is married to whom, well, less chance they go on a jealous rampage.

That sounds like fun, it could be a competition, see how many times they can make it around the cul-de-sac before the rabbit dies!

TLC will probably pick it up as a reality show.
If TLC still stands for The Learning Channel, TV has become a vastly stranger place since I stopped watching it. :unsure:😦

;)
I had no clue we had a Loving, Ky.

I got away with quite a bit in this one. However, I think I posted this in the wrong thread. We had a discussion on another about what you can get away with in Sci-Fi and Fantasy.
That sounds both intriguing and diabolical, but I don't understand how it relates to the question at hand.

Does it borrow from someone else's I.P.?

Back