facials humiliating?

I don't know if facials are humiliating, but speaking as a cocksucker, they strike me as being a terrible waste of delicious, creamy cum
Naturally, when I'm contentedly and submissively sucking-off my dominant Boyfriend, it's his decision what will occur, and I'd expect it no other way. His spunk goes where he wants it go, the choice is always his. I prefer it when he comes off in my mouth, and I get to swallow it all, but if it amuses him to watch as he spurts off over my face then that's fine too, especially as I then get the opportunity of sucking his cock back into my mouth when it's all drooling and dribbling cum and cleaning it off with lips and tongue. There's nothing about his cock I don't adore, and as long as I get it in my mouth I'm happy. There's a visual aspect to facials that can be a turn-on, particularly if there's a third party involved. When my Boyfriend brought his friend around so I could suck him too, he spunked-off over my face so that my Boyfriend could see, and I wasn't allowed to wipe it until some considerable time later...

Last edited:
I think facials are hot. My only issue is, after sucking him so long and so well, I don't want him to finish with his own hand. Also, I just love feeling him cum in my mouth.

I guess the solution is to do several guys at once.

I love the way a cock feels in my mouth when he lets go and cums!

I agree with Tristan, he cums where he wants to cum and it is my pleasure to have it. I love to have it in my mouth and no matter how he cums I clean him off with my mouth (there is one exception I won't get into). Our last time together we laid talking with my cum on my tummy and his cum on my face. We were content and spent. We kissed.

... a 50% chance she would consider them humiliating. I find them to be "intoxicating" . I'm sure someone else has an "ing" that floats they're boat. As long as the "applicator" and the "applicatee" are consenting adults? Who cares! Facials are fun and beneficial. And if they are "supposed" to be humiliating? (Some people WANT that!, sometimes, surprise!, even me:) )
Just make sure you work it in deep! After all, that's wha the "applicator" is for in the first place. And when your done, don't for get to clean up your applicator ! :)

Well said Sasha!

When I was in my mid forties and in a sexless marriage I found myself intrigued by the idea of finding a guy in a similar situation and sucking each other off. No bullshit involved like it was with my wife who had to be begged in order to get a brief unenthusiastic and in satisfying blow job. I was jealous of the power women had and their ability to give pleasure orally.
I wanted to give another guy sexual pleasure by sucking his dick and getting the same in return.

I was finally able to act on my fantasy and have had many pleasurable encounters. Most of the time, we don't cum in each other's mouths and thus cum gets deposited somewhere else. Since I'm into giving pleasure, if a guy wants to cum on me, that's totally fine. I like it when guys want to cum on a specific spot on my body and I lay back, hands behind my head and my eyes closed waiting to see where he drops his load. I like the feel of warm cum shooting on my upper chest, neck and chin and feeling it slide down the sides of my neck. Recently a guy dropped a heavy load all over my cock and balls as if he had conquered me. It was weird feeling my cock and pubes covered with so much cum and knowing it wasn't mine.

I personally don't mind letting a guy cum on my boobs or ass. But I've had way too many times of letting a guy cum on my face that always ended in the stuff getting in my eyes, and yes my eyes were always closed tightly. So I refuse to let a guy do it now.

I don't find the act itself humiliating. Comes down to more if you are trying to humiliate someone or not. I enjoy both giving and receiving them. Not that I really get to experience them often.

While I love finishing off a man with his cock buried in my mouth if he wants to cum on my face I won't stop in. As long as I get his cum

Back