Everything Hockey

Afternoon hockey Jets@ Canes

Also seen where the Panthers have overtook the Bruins in the Atlantic.

As a Flyers fan, I’m hoping for the Panthers to have as little success as possible. Flyers have the Panthers first round pick in the upcoming draft. With any luck, they win the President’s Trophy and get eliminated in the first round of the playoffs.

As a Flyers fan, I’m hoping for the Panthers to have as little success as possible. Flyers have the Panthers first round pick in the upcoming draft. With any luck, they win the President’s Trophy and get eliminated in the first round of the playoffs.
As a Chicago Bears fan, I can relate to this sentiment. I spent the entire football season rooting against Carolina for this reason. As a Blackhawks fan, I’m just hoping we win the lottery again, because it’s going to take a LOT more work to build a roster that isn’t going to be a doormat.

Possible but unlikely,that pick is going to be somewhere late 20's maybe around 30.

As a Chicago Bears fan, I can relate to this sentiment. I spent the entire football season rooting against Carolina for this reason. As a Blackhawks fan, I’m just hoping we win the lottery again, because it’s going to take a LOT more work to build a roster that isn’t going to be a doormat.
I’m under the impression the Blackhawks have some pretty good prospects. Obviously you have Bedard, but you’ve got Oliver Moore in pipeline and if you get the number one overall draft, Macklin Celebrini, would be a nice core of players to build around

Possible but unlikely,that pick is going to be somewhere late 20's maybe around 30.
I could see it being the last pick. The Panthers are coming on, and they could possibly win the Stanley Cup. Flyers on the other hand are clinging to a playoff spot.

I’m under the impression the Blackhawks have some pretty good prospects. Obviously you have Bedard, but you’ve got Oliver Moore in pipeline and if you get the number one overall draft, Macklin Celebrini, would be a nice core of players to build around
Oliver Moore had a nice weekend against Michigan, including two goals Friday night. Nazar for Michigan is another decent looking prospect. I’m hoping help is on the way, because it’s desperately needed.

Oliver Moore had a nice weekend against Michigan, including two goals Friday night. Nazar for Michigan is another decent looking prospect. I’m hoping help is on the way, because it’s desperately needed.

I will admit, as a Flyers fan I don't have a whole lot of empathy for you. :) The Blackhawks have won 3 Stanley Cups since 2010, including one over the Flyers. The Flyers haven't won one in nearly 50 years.

Please anything at this point. I feel like I'm back in the 80s and the 00s. It's painful. Bedard's the real deal though, just need almost a whole team around him.

Do you think it's really going to be a Bruins vs Rangers, Eastern Conference Finals???

Canes finish with 111 points,2nd in the Eastern Conference.Thnk they get the Islanders again this year to start.

I'm a casual regular season watcher but I do enjoy playoff hockey.

Back