Everything Baseball

How about those Yankees today. What a comeback game over the Houston cheats.

Caught some of Mike Mikolas talk about the dodgers only to get knocked out of the game after 3 or 4 lol

Bout to check out the Cubs game with the Rangers.

I don’t have a lot of hope for the Red Sox this year but I am looking forward to seeing how the younger guys do.

I thought they might have signed Montgomery seeing as his wife is doing her residency here and he moved to the city to be with her during the off season and has worked out at my alma mater…..didn’t happen.

The Cardinals were an absolutely brutal watch today. I know the Dodgers are going to be real good again, but man, rough, rough way to open the year.

Opening Day in Baltimore was like a scripted movie. The new ownership group had been approved by MLB only the day before, and they brought along some serious optimism for the future. The team is projected to do well, so the crowd was loud and boisterous. Our new starting Ace Corbin Burnes was in mid-season form, striking out 11, and we won going away 11-3.

Despite the celebratory day, the bridge collapse from earlier in the week was recognized with a moment of silence for the six construction workers killed, and a moment on the field for some members of the first responders team.

Everyone, including my fellow "Guardians"( :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:) fans, need to just calm down.

It's only one game.

There are 161 games left to go.

Let's not be planning any damn parades. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Braves pick up a 9-3 win today in Philly,scoring all 9 runs on the bullpen after Wheeler departed.

I don’t have a lot of hope for the Red Sox this year but I am looking forward to seeing how the younger guys do.

I thought they might have signed Montgomery seeing as his wife is doing her residency here and he moved to the city to be with her during the off season and has worked out at my alma mater…..didn’t happen.
I like that new centerfielder Rafaela in particular,good power/speed combo with excellence defense. 💯

Mets got one hit today. I don’t think it’ll be a horrible season for them, but probably a .500 season.

Opening Day in Baltimore was like a scripted movie. The new ownership group had been approved by MLB only the day before, and they brought along some serious optimism for the future. The team is projected to do well, so the crowd was loud and boisterous. Our new starting Ace Corbin Burnes was in mid-season form, striking out 11, and we won going away 11-3.

Despite the celebratory day, the bridge collapse from earlier in the week was recognized with a moment of silence for the six construction workers killed, and a moment on the field for some members of the first responders team.
Stacked lineup,should win 95-100 games in my opinion.

Getting Burnes gives them a true ace now which they needed.

Back