Everything Baseball

I like the Sox too. I try to catch a game whenever I'm in Chicago in the summertime . I remember watching a game at the old Comiskey Park sometime in the late 80s? I know it was a year or two before the last game was played there. Been a while since they won one. I remember that 05' season when they swept the Astros in the world series. I always got a kick outta Ozzie Guillen. I don't think the stuff he said back then would fly today lol.
Ozzie still lets it fly in the local media. He’s been pretty critical of the team’s direction the last couple of years. The “new” ballpark gets a bad rap. It’s still (especially after the renovations) a nice comfortable place to watch a game. It’s easy access off the Dan Ryan (our interstate segments have names in Chicago), and there’s plenty of parking right there. It’s hard to believe that title was almost 20 years ago already.

Braves get a 6-2 win over the Blue Jays today in spring training.
Just good to see baseball again.

Man, the Cardinals might actually race the A's for worst team this year. -Shakes head-

Any early World series predictions?

I say The Yankees out of The AL and the Diamondbacks come out of the NL again. Yanks win in 5 games for #28 :cool:.

No chance on the Yankees.

I'm going to go Phillies versus Mariners. Both teams stayed relatively well stacked while others are hurting, especially pitching. I don't think it's the most realistic choice, but I'll hang with it at least until the Trade Deadline

The Dodgers might be in for a run of bad luck. Especially with the Ohtani drama hanging over them too

Let's go Phillies!!!!

Yeah, all this rain up the coast is messing with a few games that were supposed to play today. Mets moved their opening day too because of rain.

I’m a Mets fan. Don’t worry, phil’s and Braves fans. They still suck.

Caught a few nice spring training games in Arizona a few weeks ago. Royals/brewers and reds/mariners.

Good to just see baseball again.

I like Midwest baseball in general: so I not so secretly enjoy seeing the white Sox, Cleveland, Detroit, brewers, reds and royals do well.

I’m a Mets fan. Don’t worry, phil’s and Braves fans. They still suck.

Caught a few nice spring training games in Arizona a few weeks ago. Royals/brewers and reds/mariners.

Good to just see baseball again.

I like Midwest baseball in general: so I not so secretly enjoy seeing the white Sox, Cleveland, Detroit, brewers, reds and royals do well.
I am a Mets fan...but have no expectations right now..it’s better that way...

I usually pick out a few surprise teams before the year starts,this year I like the Tigers,Reds,and Mariners

Tigers could really compete with all that young talent,may need help in the bullpen though.

Back