Erotica... or attention whore?

WP_000738.jpg

Look how many arms I have! :p

Ok. You are fucking hot. What hospital do you work at again? :rolleyes:

Hahaha, I love it! I didn't expect to get any critique of my stethoscope! If you want it to be more accurate, I'd post a picture of my body draped in 12-lead wires and a 2-d echo probe... ;)

I'd never carry a $400 stethoscope at a teaching hospital. (med residents have sticky fingers, and not in a good way!)

My beloved Littmann Cardiology III only cost me $280 (granted, I bought it 4 years ago, but still)! If I paid $400 for a stethoscope, it had better be sensitive enough for me to hear someone's dirty, dirty thoughts. But I can appreciate what you mean about someone jacking a fancier stethoscope - I personally would never steal your current stethoscope, since you can't hear much of anything with it :D

But please feel free to post yourself wearing only the EKG leads. Or just an O2 sat probe. Or nothing at all.

well i;d gladly come along for an axam, doctor..but you have to promise me ONE thing:D

And what is that?

My beloved Littmann Cardiology III only cost me $280 (granted, I bought it 4 years ago, but still)! If I paid $400 for a stethoscope, it had better be sensitive enough for me to hear someone's dirty, dirty thoughts. But I can appreciate what you mean about someone jacking a fancier stethoscope - I personally would never steal your current stethoscope, since you can't hear much of anything with it :D

But please feel free to post yourself wearing only the EKG leads. Or just an O2 sat probe. Or nothing at all.

I'll bear that in mind.

Thank you for fulfilling that wish ;).

Your wish is my command. ;)

Happy to see you back. :devil:

Happy to see you here, friend!

I do love me a nice set of muscled arms!

But is it weird that when looking at that photo my first thought was how much I wanna sink my teeth into your shoulder as you sink yourself inside me?

Mmmmm... The way you phrased that was quite delicious!

and what beautiful arms they are - almost as lovely as your arse
Thanks!
My next pic has my ass in it iirc, so you'll like that one im sure. :p

Trying to show off my back... I've been working on it. :)

Feel free to comment with suggestions, and I'm always down for saucy PM's. :) (I generally delete the lame one-liners, but enjoy a hot conversation!)

Last edited:
WP_000735.jpg

Feel free to comment with suggestions, and I'm always down for saucy PM's. :) (I generally delete the lame one-liners, but enjoy a hot conversation!)

Wanna bite and spank that ass! :devil:

WP_000735.jpg

mmm very nice back profile shot LM.;)
It makes me want to come up behind you as I wrap my arms around you trailing my hands down your body with my breast pressed against your back. I kiss your neck and whisper in your ear how much I want you right now.

this is what I miss about the uk very hot lady thanks for shearing

That sounds doable! :)

Maybe an idea for a pic? :D (i can imagine having a doc like u examining me..naughty thoughts!)

WP_000735.jpg

mm-mmmmm very nice. me like. :kiss::kiss:

More> please????

Yes, miss Serene. Been too busy.

I get called every single day that I'm off to see if I will come in. I had a headache today, so I didn't go.

The following picture reveals more about my life than I probably ever have on lit.

WP_000737.jpg

Mmmmmmm........Looks Hot! :)

Wanna bite and spank that ass! :devil:

Sounds like a good start! :devil:

mmm very nice back profile shot LM.;)
It makes me want to come up behind you as I wrap my arms around you trailing my hands down your body with my breast pressed against your back. I kiss your neck and whisper in your ear how much I want you right now.

I'd whisper back:
"Don't tell me how much you want me, lover.... Show me.

Well hello sexy!! It's been too long.

I agree! And hello back!

Damn you know how to take a sexy shot!!

This pic inspires all sorts of naughty thoughts :D

I think you should cum forward and tell the class each and every one of those naughty thoughts!

Maybe an idea for a pic? :D (i can imagine having a doc like u examining me..naughty thoughts!)

mm-mmmmm very nice. me like. :kiss::kiss:

More> please????

Again, I think those naughty thoughts should be divulged! Since you asked so nicely, I just might fulfill your request!

Mmmmmmm........Looks Hot! :)

Thanks! :devil:

Back