EroKomik’s Visual Corner

View attachment 2278725
You said it right, I’m incredibly fortunate to have the women of my dreams coming to me to co-create such beautiful art! And not a day goes by that I feel more and more honored and humbled by my journey 🥰 Another Boobtober submission ❤️‍🔥
Honored and humbled….how wonderful to hear someone express these feelings at all in life, let alone in a space which is fundamentally about self-gratification. That’s not a judgment; nature gave us the orgasm to ensure we would keep the world populated! It worked! In the midst of the countless intoxicating pleasures, keeping hold of less flashy but more lasting gifts like the ones you mention: humility, gratitude and honor, is a rare ability. Thank you for sharing your important insights and for being a fine example for us all.

I cherish the men and women who continue to work with me 🥰 it’s an honor to call each of them my friend and I LOVE learning the intricacies of their bodies and the fact that that learning influences all the other bodies I learn after.
You sound wise beyond your years!

Honored and humbled….how wonderful to hear someone express these feelings at all in life, let alone in a space which is fundamentally about self-gratification. That’s not a judgment; nature gave us the orgasm to ensure we would keep the world populated! It worked! In the midst of the countless intoxicating pleasures, keeping hold of less flashy but more lasting gifts like the ones you mention: humility, gratitude and honor, is a rare ability. Thank you for sharing your important insights and for being a fine example for us all.
I see the holiness in all things. My ability to help communicate that sexual desire and expression for others… especially in ways they cannot is a huge honor for me. Being able to hold a safe space for my muses and clients to explore and learn to more fully love themselves and at the same time be able to hold a space for them to learn self-gratification in a healthy way sometimes outside of societal norms… it rocks my world! 🥰

I see the holiness in all things. My ability to help communicate that sexual desire and expression for others… especially in ways they cannot is a huge honor for me. Being able to hold a safe space for my muses and clients to explore and learn to more fully love themselves and at the same time be able to hold a space for them to learn self-gratification in a healthy way sometimes outside of societal norms… it rocks my world! 🥰
We have some things in common💜

I took a little break… really I was just busting my butt on commissions over on FetLife for Christmas. But here I am to share! I’ve really grown since October, it’s really nice to see 🥰

IMG_4027.jpeg

Back