EroKomik’s Visual Corner

Wow.

Your artwork is deeply erotic and very moving.

The character is so delectable, can almost feel my tongue on my her nipples, my hands on her sculptured breasts.

You are a stunning talent.

Wow.

Your artwork is deeply erotic and very moving.

The character is so delectable, can almost feel my tongue on my her nipples, my hands on her sculptured breasts.

You are a stunning talent.
Thank you so much! I truly draw from a place where I do try to visualize as close as I can to truly being in that moment with them.

25B655F7-D542-42B8-B916-056C7C47A5C7.jpeg

Something for my Inktober, the theme of the first day was dream… I thought what better way to do that but with a cute little succubus 😈

Nice graphic style - and it's hard to make it look simple.

Forget about the digital though, that just looks plastic.

Nice graphic style - and it's hard to make it look simple.

Forget about the digital though, that just looks plastic.
Thanks! I enjoy my pen and art work. I actually took a year off of digital simply because I was feeling WAY more traditional. I started doing oil-like digitals when I first started. I think digitals can be great for a specific audience, also the replication into a cleaner transfer for sharing… digital is key!

Here is an older digital, right before I deep dove into pen and ink… there’s definite differences but not as much as say a bad photograph of a sketch edited to blow out the highlights and crush the darks. Untitled_Artwork.jpeg

Thanks! I enjoy my pen and art work. I actually took a year off of digital simply because I was feeling WAY more traditional. I started doing oil-like digitals when I first started. I think digitals can be great for a specific audience, also the replication into a cleaner transfer for sharing… digital is key!

Here is an older digital, right before I deep dove into pen and ink… there’s definite differences but not as much as say a bad photograph of a sketch edited to blow out the highlights and crush the darks.
It's okay, but loses the warmth and naturalness (I know, that's not a word) of graphite and charcoal

It's okay, but loses the warmth and naturalness (I know, that's not a word) of graphite and charcoal
Oh trust me, I TOTALLY get it!! That’s part of the reason I SO love concept art more than the polished pieces! Unfortunately, true sketch collectors are so few and far between it’s important to create fully rendered colored pieces too. I started to do graphite on canvas… paper can just be so damn delicate!! But really didn’t love how it ate to my graphite. I’ve really been falling in love with pen and ink over pencil, especially with using acrylic black too!

View attachment 2278523

“Oh what a lovely taste!” She says as she greedily plunges his throbbing cock deep down her throat. Her eyes catching his as she swallows on his length. Growing is her tongue lashes the underside of his shaft.
How do you draw these types of “underneath” angles? Do you have someone pose for you?

How do you come up with the ideas for these unusual and very challenging perspectives?
I collaborate with multiple muses. It’s totally a team effort! Often they’ll come to me with ideas or desires or fun shots they or their bf/husbands have taken. My longest running muses know what kinds of angles I’m most drawn too, the odd ones that have perspective pushed to the limits. Wide angle shots, extreme closeups with vanishing lines visible in the background… that kind of thing.

This one specifically was for a 6 part collab project so she took shots to help tell a story. 🥰

Perhaps you are fortunate enough to have an actual person as your muse, and she poses for you?
Multiple. Different body shapes, different levels of sexual expression, different kinks and desires. And of course, different personalities 🥰

You have it made!
I cherish the men and women who continue to work with me 🥰 it’s an honor to call each of them my friend and I LOVE learning the intricacies of their bodies and the fact that that learning influences all the other bodies I learn after.

IMG_1694.jpeg
You said it right, I’m incredibly fortunate to have the women of my dreams coming to me to co-create such beautiful art! And not a day goes by that I feel more and more honored and humbled by my journey 🥰 Another Boobtober submission ❤️‍🔥

Back