EroKomik’s Visual Corner

theerokomik

Artist
I’m a photographer turned illustrator who is in love with the artistic process of sketching and the magical world we can create with art! I hope you enjoy my pieces! And I hope at LEAST one gets you hot and bothered!

6F51B05B-A522-421E-94DC-01D773BE8075.jpeg

I’ve been on Lit for YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS! But I’ve never posted my illustrations. Once upon a time I posted my photography, but that feels like a lifetime ago! I’m going to slowly try to post all that I do… but I DO create a LOT.

I try to do at least one a day, but as it’s #boobtober I’m getting collabs/commissions to do a LOT of boobs! I’ll tell you all more about Boobtober shortly!

8A24C572-25C2-4C0B-A660-E947E63698DF.jpeg

I have a special muse who loves doing series projects with me. They start out kind of innocent and then ramp up from there. 😈 This is the first of this series.

486EC514-B47F-44B2-A311-5E019799CB80.jpeg

This was the second piece. She was enjoying teasing me but couldn’t hide her excitement and her need to submit and show me what she was hiding.

5D39EEC5-F695-43A5-AE2B-3C531834624C.jpeg

This is the final of this project… I’m thinking maybe we should keep going. What do you think? She was such a good girl, maybe I should reward her.

IMG_1527.jpeg

Let’s talk about Boobtober! Every October I do a special collaborative project where we bring attention to the fight against breast cancer and at the same time empower women around the world to love their unique GORGEOUS breasts!

I have submissions from everyone from my lovely muses who I work with on a weekly basis, to nurses, teachers, lawyers, baristas… every woman willing to show up and let us appreciate the beauty that is her unique set of breasts.

I started this project to help one of my clients deepen her love for her own breasts after a double mastectomy. But it quickly caught on and it was no longer just about reclaiming her femininity but about sharing the empowerment art can create by creating a safe space to love yourself.

I’m always looking for more submissions. Message me if you want to be a part of it!!

I’m a photographer turned illustrator who is in love with the artistic process of sketching and the magical world we can create with art! I hope you enjoy my pieces! And I hope at LEAST one gets you hot and bothered!
Do you use “real” drawing implements and “real” paper?

Do you use “real” drawing implements and “real” paper?
I do my underlayer with my trusty zebra mechanical pencil. Lately I’ve loved inking with my zebra fountain pen and then I haven’t found a brand of liners I prefer yet, I’m trying four different brands right now.

I do also do work on toned tan paper…

IMG_1455.jpeg

As well as acrylic on many different sizes of canvas. I also do do digital using procreate on my iPad Pro.

Untitled_Artwork.jpeg

But overall, I THINK… what you’re getting at is do I use AI for anything. And abso-fucking-lutely I DON’T! I’ve worked hard over the last 4 years to really hone my craft… I’m not where I want to be yet… but that goal post keeps moving on me!

I do my underlayer with my trusty zebra mechanical pencil. Lately I’ve loved inking with my zebra fountain pen and then I haven’t found a brand of liners I prefer yet, I’m trying four different brands right now.

I do also do work on toned tan paper…

View attachment 2277139

As well as acrylic on many different sizes of canvas. I also do do digital using procreate on my iPad Pro.

View attachment 2277140

But overall, I THINK… what you’re getting at is do I use AI for anything. And abso-fucking-lutely I DON’T! I’ve worked hard over the last 4 years to really hone my craft… I’m not where I want to be yet… but that goal post keeps moving on me!
Yes, that’s what I was asking. I’m always on the lookout for traditional artists like I am.

Yes, that’s what I was asking. I’m always on the lookout for traditional artists like I am.
I have this MASSSSSSSSSSIVE canvas I’m trying to build the balls up to approach and put something on! Problem is, with kids in the house and can’t actually have the art up I WANT to make. Instead I have my spray paint abstract stuff up on all the walls 🤣

I have this MASSSSSSSSSSIVE canvas I’m trying to build the balls up to approach and put something on! Problem is, with kids in the house and can’t actually have the art up I WANT to make. Instead I have my spray paint abstract stuff up on all the walls 🤣
Yeah, the kids will have to go! (Joking)

Keep doing the balancing act. Enjoy your kids, hide your artwork, and all will be well.
They’re boys… it’s just a matter of time before they realize their dad is the COOOOLEST person on Earth 🤣 (and they live in the MOST embarrassing house on the planet)… same day.

These are so amazing. The pen and ink shading with the lines and hatches has always been really difficult for me.
You know, initially it was really hard for me (still somewhat is… that whole problem with not having the patience to do perfectly straight symmetrical lines 🤣) but I figured out that me doing the back and forth bit solved my quick shading issues and this was born what I do now. When I’m on computer and when I’m doing bigger projects I usually smudge for a smoother shade but I really love the old manga look 🥰

Back