Epic Musical Moments

GuitarGawd41

Literotica Guru
One more for those of you as much a sucker for great musicals as I am. Give us the song or songs from musical theater, again stage or screen, that is absolutely epic for you. I have a few on my radar, mostly from recent productions, but really hoping memories go deep and varied here on Lit, old stuff and new. And, again, points for posting the video so everyone knows what the heck you are talking about.

Let the musical wowing begin..

A Epic musical moment for me was sometime in the 90‘s at a small venture in St. Petersburg Fl. at a concert the headliner was America , I.e. sister golden hair , horse with no name , ect. I had dipped out of the crowd to smoke a number of purple haired kush that was gifted to me from a friend. When I walked back into the venue they where playing their cover version of , CSN

just as the sun was setting and the crowd was settling into their vibe.

Janus Landing

A Epic musical moment for me was sometime in the 90‘s at a small venture in St. Petersburg Fl. at a concert the headliner was America , I.e. sister golden hair , horse with no name , ect. I had dipped out of the crowd to smoke a number of purple haired kush that ares gifted to me from a friend. When I walked back into the venue they where playing their cover version of , CSN

just as the sun was setting and the crowd was settling into their vibe.

Janus Landing
Something I notice... Really great bands like this, as opposed to pop culture mania, the crowds aren't screaming to where you can barely hear them. The crowds are listening, hanging on every note. That's one mark of a truly great band.

The music scene here in Atlanta is amazing , there is free music in the summer everywhere. Lots and lots of intimate pay venues as well. The tabernacle in downtown Atlanta is incredible. We saw Mudcrutch there in what seems like just yesterday, it was epic too.

Last edited:
For me it was when George Harrison was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a solo artist, posthumously. The tribute his friends did was amazing but Prince totally stole the show.

Back