Sexy Musicals

GuitarGawd41

Literotica Guru
Theater nerds (and lovers of all things musicals) unite. So here's the question. What is the sexiest or most eroticly well done musical number from any musical production, stage or screen. Bonus points if you imbed video or a link.

Let the musical seductions begin... I will start.

Songs, people! We are looking to entertain one another with songs!

I do love Chicago, btw, but what numbers from it? Post. Link. Tell us how it makes you feel. Emote through music, baby! 😋😁🎵🎶🎵

For our anniversary a couple years ago my wife and I splurged on "So Close That Aaron Tveit Spits on You When He Sings" seats to Moulin Rouge. At that range, it's not so much that you're trying to look up the dancers' dresses during the Can-Can, they're really *making* you look up their dresses. I've been to a lot of musicals, but that's definitely at the top of the sexiest.

See
For our anniversary a couple years ago my wife and I splurged on "So Close That Aaron Tveit Spits on You When He Sings" seats to Moulin Rouge. At that range, it's not so much that you're trying to look up the dancers' dresses during the Can-Can, they're really *making* you look up their dresses. I've been to a lot of musicals, but that's definitely at the top of the sexiest.
See, that's one of those moments of stage theater you wish could be captured and done justice on video, but it only is what it is live.

Back