Engaging the Hot Wife Fantasy

Dcoppered270

Virgin
My wife and I are a long term mature couple and I have recently discovered that my greatest fantasy is to embrace a Hot Wife approach to improving our sex life. I am at a loss as to how to get started though, especially getting her started. While she was initially the one to bring that out in me, she has recently indicated that she felt bringing others into our intimacy is a bad idea. I on the other hand am have become almost obsessed with the concept and really want to try it and ultimately experience both an MFM and 'sloppy seconds' sex her afterward. How would some of you that have been down this road suggest that I proceed? This is a serious inquiry. Any constructive advice you provide will be greatly appreciated.

Dcoppered270

What helped in out case was that her interests were more wanting to see me do other things with the guy. Its not an every day thing, but sometimes she gets really obsessed with M/M play and that made me more interested in experimenting. If you look at our posts, you’ll see where that’s gotten us.

Biggest hurdle was getting her to overcome the fear of “cheating” or me being jealous. We don’t do FFM of FMF things so that removed any of her concerns. The way we look at it the other cock is just a sex toy that can cum and we can both enjoy it. Also, we have her pick the guy and are very particular so that helps. Often, we make sure a guy is really going to play with us both by having a few interactions where she watches and doesn't participate.

The key is communication, openness, and honesty.

What helped in out case was that her interests were more wanting to see me do other things with the guy. Its not an every day thing, but sometimes she gets really obsessed with M/M play and that made me more interested in experimenting. If you look at our posts, you’ll see where that’s gotten us.

Biggest hurdle was getting her to overcome the fear of “cheating” or me being jealous. We don’t do FFM of FMF things so that removed any of her concerns. The way we look at it the other cock is just a sex toy that can cum and we can both enjoy it. Also, we have her pick the guy and are very particular so that helps. Often, we make sure a guy is really going to play with us both by having a few interactions where she watches and doesn't participate.

The key is communication, openness, and honesty.
Thank you for the response. I would very much like to discuss this further but on a more private platform. I just noted that my outlook email address was incomplete on my post and just now fixed it. Please feel free to contact me through my outlook if you are willing to discuss this further. Hope you do...

You have discussed it, she said no to the reality of it, end of subject. If you attempt to force the issue you may lose her participation in not only playful discussion of that fantasy but probably other areas as well.

Do realise in "my greatest fantasy" and "our sex life" that my and our are two very different words. Cherish and respect your partner otherwise you may not have a "our sex life" at all.

I would just continue to use it as foreplay and a way to get each other excited. Not pushing her to actually do it but more as dirty bedroom talk.

Then maybe do some roleplay. That might lead her to want to do it for real. If not then you still get the benefits without stressing her.

I would just continue to use it as foreplay and a way to get each other excited. Not pushing her to actually do it but more as dirty bedroom talk.

Then maybe do some roleplay. That might lead her to want to do it for real. If not then you still get the benefits without stressing her.
Thanks! that is awesome advice Will be starting to do exactly what you suggested.

So much also depends on her personality, your age, family situation ( children at home), circle of friends.
I you feel like sharing more, perhaps this thread could provide better feedback.

My wife and I are a long term mature couple and I have recently discovered that my greatest fantasy is to embrace a Hot Wife approach to improving our sex life. I am at a loss as to how to get started though, especially getting her started. While she was initially the one to bring that out in me, she has recently indicated that she felt bringing others into our intimacy is a bad idea. I on the other hand am have become almost obsessed with the concept and really want to try it and ultimately experience both an MFM and 'sloppy seconds' sex her afterward. How would some of you that have been down this road suggest that I proceed? This is a serious inquiry. Any constructive advice you provide will be greatly appreciated.

Dcoppered270
My husband wanted to share me on honeymoon

she has recently indicated that she felt bringing others into our intimacy is a bad idea.
I've been there. For several years my ex wife was a party animal and we tried most permutations, mmf, mmmmmmf, fmf, her going solo and picking guys up... it was fun while it lasted. She decided to stop, so we stopped.

Your wife isn't into it. Grow up. If you have to talk her into it or strategise, you will regret it.

Keep it as a fantasy.

Dcoppered270
Ours started off with roleplay of famous people, then roleplayed real people we knew, which lead to some of those actual fucking her. The more we got into it, the more it lead to her realizing she just wanted more sex overall. I can fuck her, but not for as long as she wants, so others can help, and fuck it's hot.

While she was initially the one to bring that out in me, she has recently indicated that she felt bringing others into our intimacy is a bad idea.
Could you explain a bit more about how she was initially the one to bring that out in you?

Was it a conversation? A role play? Both? did she say she was turned on by the idea?

My recommendation is the two of you read some solid books like Open Deeply, or even books on polyamory mostly to how those living the lifestyle navigate emotion responses. There is a lot between the safe space in your head or role play but a totally different thing when stepping in real life.

You could dabble with it virtually through Lit and see how you both respond to shame and jealousy. Then ease in and check in regularly to see if it’s feeling ok and be honest. Neither of you should hide your feelings to accommodate the others desire. Validate them, explore them, give the reactions space and time.

Ours started off with roleplay of famous people, then roleplayed real people we knew, which lead to some of those actual fucking her. The more we got into it, the more it lead to her realizing she just wanted more sex overall. I can fuck her, but not for as long as she wants, so others can help, and fuck it's hot.
Wow! That sounds like a very realistic response and is super hot!

That is a challenge and probably the main barrier to us moving forward. We have taken a wait and see approach for the right moment to happen - and if it doesn't work out, whoop de do. It has to be right for us, and it has to be about us too. Ego is probably the biggest turnoff so far when we were looking.

How do you vet potential playmates? There's some one I've met online, but Bob is too worried about my safety to allow me to meet him.
He would be fine with me being with someone we knew in real life, but he fears the stranger.
Sounds like he is looking out for you. Be patient and get to know them well first.

Back