Emm's New Happy Silly Place

Happy Mothers Day to the super sexy Belgium Beauty, mwah. Hope you had a great day.

Happy Mothers Day

Enjoy your day Em

attachment.php

Daydreaming I'm helping make a memorable day with you

Happy Saturday my sweet sexy LIT friends, so sorry for the non replay's to posts, pm's, mails, life has been so busy for silly Emm. But know I love them and love you ALL. Have a wonderful Saturday
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

(some "oldies" I bought loads of new lingerie last week in Belgium just to find time to take silly pics ;))

:heart: :kiss: love these oldies & can't wait to see the new lingerie! ;)

Happy Saturday my sweet sexy LIT friends, so sorry for the non replay's to posts, pm's, mails, life has been so busy for silly Emm. But know I love them and love you ALL. Have a wonderful Saturday

(some "oldies" I bought loads of new lingerie last week in Belgium just to find time to take silly pics ;))

tap, tap,tap..... :devil:

Thank you for the Mothers Day Wishes sexy Emmy:kiss::rose:
hope you got spoiled and got lots of Treats like me;):D

HAPPY MONDAY , my sweet sexy LIT FRIENDS, going to have a busy week… so just wanted to say hi and leave some silly pics……
:rose::kiss::heart::kiss:

(soooo sorry for the non replay's hope you all will forgive me :eek::eek: :eek: BUT LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL YOUR POSTS :kiss::heart:)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 585
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 531
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 345
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 714
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 407
HAPPY MONDAY , my sweet sexy LIT FRIENDS, going to have a busy week… so just wanted to say hi and leave some silly pics……

(soooo sorry for the non replay's hope you all will forgive me :eek::eek: :eek: BUT LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL YOUR POSTS :kiss::heart:)
Lovely. I can't stop staring at #6. I want to suck on your nipples all night long.

Oh my goodness baby...3 & 6....lick, nibble and suck!! You are incredible!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL OF YOUR POSTS ESPECIALLY THE NUDE ONES! :cattail:

Mmm, Always a fan of the natural look:cool:

ummmm, which one to pic....???

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Hey gorgeous lady friend, never any silly pics of you!!

Waiting some random Wednesday

MMMMMMM
I need this

attachment.php

what's next?
what are your needs?

:rose::heart::kiss:

(soooo sorry for the non replay's hope you all will forgive me :eek: :eek: BUT LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL YOUR POSTS :kiss::heart:)

attachment.php

The thought of laying naked in bed with you warms my heart. We could heal each other and help each other forget the medical issues. :heart::heart:

:rose::kiss::heart:

:heart:
U in white and nude! Perfection! Love you don't work too hard! :kiss:'s u all over!

love the new pics Emm :kiss:

I hope youre out enjoying this day. :) or at least part of it.

Thinking of you :kiss:

(soooo sorry for the non replay's hope you all will forgive me :eek::eek: :eek: BUT LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL YOUR POSTS )

Hope you had a great time in Belgium- and those are beautiful pics. You always wear such pretty lingerie- but I much prefer seeing you naked.

Emmy, the things I'd like to do to you.....:devil::devil::kiss:

You really are absolutely gorgeous and delicious!

Back