Eating Your Own Cum

pies

After I CUM first I like for my wife to set on my face and force me to eat my CUM, it doesn't take much forcing. Would like to eat some one elses CUM from her pussy, maybe someday. :devil:

its awesome when she comes in your room and sits on your face after she went out and got fi'lled by someone and makes you eat it a'll:)

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHY DID I NOT KNOW THIS THREAD EXISTS!?!?!?!?!?

i got overly excited sorry lol.... my ex used to do that a lot and the sight of it alone would send me into a multi orgasm frenzy

i got overly excited sorry lol.... my ex used to do that a lot and the sight of it alone would send me into a multi orgasm frenzy

It drives my wife wild too, Curvie. The other night after a rather fun fuck, I asked her where she wanted me to finish, she said she wanted to watch me shoot my c into my mouth. I positioned myself with my cock over my mouth and began stroking while she fingered herself. It wasn't long before I felt the warmth of my own cum filling my mouth and heard her moans as she reached orgasm. So hot.

And nice AV, Curvie.

It drives my wife wild too, Curvie. The other night after a rather fun fuck, I asked her where she wanted me to finish, she said she wanted to watch me shoot my c into my mouth. I positioned myself with my cock over my mouth and began stroking while she fingered herself. It wasn't long before I felt the warmth of my own cum filling my mouth and heard her moans as she reached orgasm. So hot.

And nice AV, Curvie.

wooow thats sexy lol shes a lucky girl

When I'm having fun with a friend on Skype I always eat my precum though the session. Then I'll often cum over my face in my mouth at the end. I'll swallow it with a smile and I finger up my butt. Love it.

Seems there are plenty of us cum lovers that would be will to cleanup that fresh creampie.

I have just discovered the joy of cumming in my mouth and on my face when masturbating. I just get into position with my cock over my face and let things happen. It tastes so good and looks hot when I have to clean myself up.

I do love tasting both my cum and my gf after we cum

When I'm masturbating, thinking about eating my own cum makes me dizzy, and I'm sure I'm going to do it this time. But as soon as I come, that desire goes away immediately and I can't do

It's a little like eating oysters the first time, you just need to gulp it quickly, then you'll be hooked. I usually eat my own cum when I masturbate. My kleenex bill has gone down since I started.

And an ex gf of mine was quite like you too. Once we were on a public bus, and she made me cum with her hand and had me lick it clean for her. So hot!

My wife wanted to watch me suck my own cock so I rolled up on my back and could only get the tip to my tongue! :( Let's just say I'm not flexible enough? but she proceeded to finger my ass deeply while she stroked my cock till I came in my face and mouth.

You very lucky man.

Timing is everything : )

My husband loves cum, but timing is everything...
I read a lot of the posts where the guys say after they cum, they lose interest. But if the woman will give him a minute to recover, and then get him excited again, he will eat the cum and love it!
As a woman, it took me awhile to get used to the fact that it excited him! I don't know why, because I LOVE it when he fingers my pussy, and then sticks his fingers in my mouth. I have gotten to the point that I like to finger myself and lick my own fingers clean. I have done that at work before! lol
We are fortunate enough to live near an adult bookstore that has gloryholes. My hubby took me there once because I wanted to know what they were. I was shocked when a man stuck his cock through that hole! I was too afraid to touch it at first, but my hubby told me to rub him and let him cum on my tits. So I did, and the guy masturbated a little too, and then I stuck my titty up to the hole just in time for him to cum all over my nipple. It was thick and gooey, and I knew just what to do next, I told my hubby to open his mouth, and I stuck my tit right in there, and he sucked it clean. A few strokes on my clit through my pants, and I rocked off a fantastic orgasm in there! Needless to say, we've been back there many times!

I'm lucky enough to have found a girl that shared my interest in cum. I've always struggled with losing the desire after orgasm since I was a teen. Unless I'm really turned on it's often hard to follow through with eating my own cum. But through edging I've been able to and sometimes I'm just horny enough to just do it. My current GF was open and turned on by the idea. It started with the movie shortbus which we watched together. We discussed the selfsuck scene at the beginning and one thing led to another and I revealed that I've done something similar (not selfsuck but legs over the head). We started with me licking my cum off her face after giving her a facial. Then we progressed to snowballing. She liked to also jerk me off into my own mouth. The hardest thing to do though was eating a creampie. She usually sits on my face and makes me eat her out and that usually works. Sometimes I'll edge onto her her vagina/lips and eat it off and continue fucking her. We haven't done any cumplay in a while but this thread has definitely gotten me motivated.

My wife now loves me to clean her out after I've cum, which turns me on just as much, but she won't kiss after. She gets off on the taste of her own pussy if I go down on her before I cum, but still thinks that it's dirty to take cum in her mouth.

She will let me shoot over her pretty much anywhere, and loves it if I come over her pussy and then rub my cock up and down her slit before sliding it in again, she comes buckets with that, I normally stay hard for quite a while after coming because i'm so turned on.

Even when she gives me a BJ she won't let me come in her mouth, because we got married pretty young it's something I've never had and would love to experience :(

My husband loves cum, but timing is everything...
I read a lot of the posts where the guys say after they cum, they lose interest. But if the woman will give him a minute to recover, and then get him excited again, he will eat the cum and love it!
As a woman, it took me awhile to get used to the fact that it excited him! I don't know why, because I LOVE it when he fingers my pussy, and then sticks his fingers in my mouth. I have gotten to the point that I like to finger myself and lick my own fingers clean. I have done that at work before! lol
We are fortunate enough to live near an adult bookstore that has gloryholes. My hubby took me there once because I wanted to know what they were. I was shocked when a man stuck his cock through that hole! I was too afraid to touch it at first, but my hubby told me to rub him and let him cum on my tits. So I did, and the guy masturbated a little too, and then I stuck my titty up to the hole just in time for him to cum all over my nipple. It was thick and gooey, and I knew just what to do next, I told my hubby to open his mouth, and I stuck my tit right in there, and he sucked it clean. A few strokes on my clit through my pants, and I rocked off a fantastic orgasm in there! Needless to say, we've been back there many times!

WOW! So hot

men eating their

I love sucking mine off my fingers when its hot and melting in my mouth-so fucking yummy too!

It's never happened to me. But I suspect that it would make me uncomfortable since I'm nervous kissing a man after I've sucked his cock even before he's cum. I've just been trained that a man doesn't do that I guess.

Once I sucked off my husband first thing in the morning. When he came in my mouth, I didnt swallow, but go up and left the bedroom. He thought i went to the bathroom. But I actually went to the kitchen and spit it in a bowl. Then I made scrambled eggs and put it in. I made toast and bacon and brought him breakfast in bed. I didnt tell him until after. He thought it was hot. So did I!

Back