Eating Your Own Cum

http://www.xhamster.com/movies/470268/how_to_eat_your_own_cum_instructions_-_bratty_jamie.html

Watch her video to the T. Never once have I tasted my own cum or given my self a facial before but wow it was hot! Right at the end I was masturbating pretty well and just shot loads all over my face while getting some into my mouth. Was kind of shocked and felt very indifferent about it - maybe because it was my own - but not but only an hour later that I did it again.

Hope to soon take a nice load one day - maybe ill post a pic soon.

Oh, yeah, this is great. I am watching this and going to try it tonight.

I'd love to see a video where one guy is paid a visit by multiple women that just want him to clean her up. Nothing to do with cuckolding just straightup creampie fest

Mr Briggs, my friend, that sounds like the kind of movie I'd love to see...

Hell, star in!

Mr Briggs, my friend, that sounds like the kind of movie I'd love to see...

Hell, star in!

Oh you know what would make it perfect? Every girl is different. You have every color of girl obviously.

Black girl with a pretty pink pussy
Japanese girl with a nice bush
Latina totally shaved and tanned
White girl with a landing strip
Big lipped girl
Tight lipped girl
thick bush
trimmed

HMMM I can just picture it.

Oh you know what would make it perfect? Every girl is different. You have every color of girl obviously.

Black girl with a pretty pink pussy
Japanese girl with a nice bush
Latina totally shaved and tanned
White girl with a landing strip
Big lipped girl
Tight lipped girl
thick bush
trimmed

HMMM I can just picture it.

You've got my mouth watering...

Here is a neat little trick to force yourself to do it:

Tie a rope around your knees with a little slack. Do the whole legs behind your head trick but slide the rope behind your head so you can't quickly move your legs when you're about to cum. This extra sensation of not being able to quickly move or avoid your cum right before you blow usually sends globs of cum all over my face.

As an added bonus tape a funnel in your mouth to make sure you catch all of the cum spewing from your rock hard cock.

As another added bonus tie your hands behind your back while in this position and have a friend jack you off into the funnel and then watch in horror as he dumps his load into the funnel too. (oh wait thats another fantasy)

Maybe find someone on here that would meet up in a hotel and not judge you when you say you want them to stick a dildo in your ass while they jack you off into your own mouth. Or jack you off onto their tits and make you lick their nipples clean.

I'm getting myself all worked up now. I'll save my other fantasies for another day :)

It's been a few months since I managed to swallow my own cum for the first time. Since then, nothing has really happened, so I've been wanting to give myself a facial, but then when I think about it, I wanna try swallowing again. The way I got around to it last time was through encouragement in this thread, and it seems that without that, I keep failing. So I'm putting an informal request here -- Just need to know how I should do it and when I should do it! Not one for edging, but other than that, anything goes. Worked last time, so I'm hoping it will this time, too.

Last edited:
Just do it, Ezius! I do it all the time, and it feels and tastes wonderful!

I've noticed it's easier for me to actually do it when I'm role-playing, like when I'm dressed like a girl and giving my dildo a blow job, it's much easier to squirt all over my dildo and lick it off, as opposed to when I'm just laying in bed. The mood has to strike me for me to do it on my own volition.

Now if I had a man, who treated me like a woman, I'd certainly have no problem at all eating cum. His or mine. If I could be his woman, I'd do it all the time, and have no qualms/hang-ups over it!

:D

Well, my cumeating friends, in a couple days, the wife and I are going out of town, where I'm hoping to fill her beautiful cunt with cum, then lick it back out. Some encouragement to help me get past the blues and lap up my creampie would be appreciated.

I'm a bi married man that likes the taste of cum but even more the sheer kinkyness of it. It is big time kinky for me to eat my own and I like the taste of mine best too. I think kinky is what attracted me to sucking other men. If I get to suck dick enough...doesn't happen enough most of the time...I find I don't eat mine as much. But if it's been awhile since I've had some dick I have to eat mine.

As some have pointed out here it is sometimes difficult to do after you've cum. I got over that by edging my cock and getting small loads without actually cumming. But the more dick I suck and loads from other men I take the more I can just eat my load after I cum in my hand.

Well, my cumeating friends, in a couple days, the wife and I are going out of town, where I'm hoping to fill her beautiful cunt with cum, then lick it back out. Some encouragement to help me get past the blues and lap up my creampie would be appreciated.

I'm not sure what your situation is but what helps me is when my girlfriend encourages me to do it. Talking dirty and telling me she wants me to do it really keeps my mood going. It also helps when she just sits on my face after I cum inside of her and forces me to do it. It's obvious we are turned on by the idea, sometimes a little nudge is all it takes :)

Good Luck My Friend :)

I'm not sure what your situation is but what helps me is when my girlfriend encourages me to do it. Talking dirty and telling me she wants me to do it really keeps my mood going. It also helps when she just sits on my face after I cum inside of her and forces me to do it. It's obvious we are turned on by the idea, sometimes a little nudge is all it takes :)

I think his girl may not be into the dirty talk so he's looking for us to tell him he needs to be a good cum sucker for all his cum sucking cock craving buddies here

Good for you! I hope you have fun with it. The best suggestion is to just ask her to help you follow through, but I know from experience that asking for it isn't much easier than overcoming the blues. It's worth it though. It was so exciting when my wife first lowered her messy pussy to my face, even though I'd managed to clean her up a few times in the past before that. Just having her participate was, and is, really hot.

Another suggestion that I have, and still use myself occasionally, is that when we're fucking I'll tell her how badly I want to see and feel her cum from me eating her after I've cum inside of her. I know it's inconsiderate to "finish first", but having her grind her hips into my face as she cums while I eat her cum filled pussy is amazing. It's also an incentive to ignore the blues because nutting first and then not following through would make me a complete asshole.

I can say from experience that it gets easier the more you do it. When I first discovered I had this fetish it took me a while to overcome my natural resistance to following through after I'd cum. I started by telling my wife how erotic she looked lying there with my cum leaking out of her, and how much it turned me on to see her like that. She obliged by not reaching for the wash towel right away. After that I'd dip my fingers into my cum and trace it around her clit and labia. From there it just seemed natural to gently lick her clean, and I love it every time I do it.

The way that I found the easiest at first was to cum first and then let my wife sit and grind down on my face to reach her orgasm...her cunt and clit are so sensitive after she has been fucked...and when she is grinding on my face, I have no choice but to open my mouth and take my spunk and her juices...mmm

Just do it, Ezius! I do it all the time, and it feels and tastes wonderful!

I've noticed it's easier for me to actually do it when I'm role-playing, like when I'm dressed like a girl and giving my dildo a blow job, it's much easier to squirt all over my dildo and lick it off, as opposed to when I'm just laying in bed. The mood has to strike me for me to do it on my own volition.

Now if I had a man, who treated me like a woman, I'd certainly have no problem at all eating cum. His or mine. If I could be his woman, I'd do it all the time, and have no qualms/hang-ups over it!

:D

I understand you entirely. I have never eaten my own cum, because I always lose the mood, but if I was a woman (or at least looked like it) i'd lick up every drop that comes my way, even my own.

The way that I found the easiest at first was to cum first and then let my wife sit and grind down on my face to reach her orgasm...her cunt and clit are so sensitive after she has been fucked...and when she is grinding on my face, I have no choice but to open my mouth and take my spunk and her juices...mmm

Very nice, Graydon. I also enjoy when my wife lowers her cum-filled pussy to my lips so I can eat all of my cum and lick her pussy clean. I also like to edge a load onto her tits, then lick her nipples clean while I fuck her and fill her pussy.

I think his girl may not be into the dirty talk so he's looking for us to tell him he needs to be a good cum sucker for all his cum sucking cock craving buddies here

Then by all means go for it. If you have a tough time getting past the "blues", try edging out a a partial load onto/into your wife's pussy. This is how I did it the first time. When I first tried to eat my own cum out of my GF, it was really hard to be motivated to follow through after orgasm (as it is when masturbating as well). But out of the blue on one occasion, I got too close while fucking her and pulled out. A couple ropes of cum came out but I didn't have an orgasm yet. I lapped up the cum and continued to fuck her. I was so turned on by it that I didn't think twice about eating her out afterwards. Edging/partial/ruined orgasms are definitely the key to getting past the blues whether it's with another person or just yourself. Good luck!

Then by all means go for it. If you have a tough time getting past the "blues", try edging out a a partial load onto/into your wife's pussy. This is how I did it the first time. When I first tried to eat my own cum out of my GF, it was really hard to be motivated to follow through after orgasm (as it is when masturbating as well). But out of the blue on one occasion, I got too close while fucking her and pulled out. A couple ropes of cum came out but I didn't have an orgasm yet. I lapped up the cum and continued to fuck her. I was so turned on by it that I didn't think twice about eating her out afterwards. Edging/partial/ruined orgasms are definitely the key to getting past the blues whether it's with another person or just yourself. Good luck!

I was going to suggest the same thing. Does work!. Actually if I been edging for like weeks I get so horny when I come that I can just lick it straight outta my hand & enjoy it. Times like that I also can continue stroking the cum on my cock & totally enjoy it.

Back