Eating Your Own Cum

I know you guys are really into this, so is the facesitting creampie really the best way to do it. Is it the favorite for both of you, or do you each have your own favorite way to accomplish this wonderfully enjoyable act?
This is our favorite position. As someone else noted when I get between her spread legs I have a problem getting it all. Some of my cum stays deep in her. However it does give me the opportunity to rim her back door which she loves when I do it but finds it disgusting so I can only do it on the sly.
Her sitting on my face like the video let's gravity do its thing. It also gives her total control. I can't back out. Also it's being submissive to her is also a turn on for us. She loves the total control.

Sounds like you could have a fun time. How many is "some"? 4,5,10,20
Tricky question as my fantasies are not something I'd always want to do in real life.

10-20 would be nice but very impractical IRL.

I think 4-7 to be realistic, 10-20 could tire out nearly everyone. 4 or more is tiring but I think manageable. And I'd get tired licking up 10-20 loads of cum, I think 4-7 or even 8 might be manageable cum shots to clean up with my slutty sissy tongue. 😍

Tricky question as my fantasies are not something I'd always want to do in real life.

10-20 would be nice but very impractical IRL.

I think 4-7 to be realistic, 10-20 could tire out nearly everyone. 4 or more is tiring but I think manageable. And I'd get tired licking up 10-20 loads of cum, I think 4-7 or even 8 might be manageable cum shots to clean up with my slutty sissy tongue. 😍
You should try to line it up. There has to be 7 guys willing to accommodate you.

You should try to line it up. There has to be 7 guys willing to accommodate you.
I might try. I like trans girls so I'd be more likely to have 7 t-girls fuck me or another trans girl, then make me lick the cum from her body, especially her arsehole.

In former times, when wife and i had a "normal" sexlife, i always ate my cum out of her pussy and licked her to orgasm. When I became her cuckold there was no question, that I also have to lock her lover's cum out of her pussy. She also demands me clean her lover's cock. Wife says, nothing is more comfortable for a fresh fucked woman like this. No need to leave the bed to use the bath, get another orgasm by oral service and both, she and lover, get ready for the next round.

I have no problem with eating my own cum.

If I expect her to taste herself when I kiss her after eating her pussy, or for her to swallow me after she gives me head, or taste herself after blowing me when I just got down fucking her... Well, I should be expected to do the same.

I will kiss her after a blow job and I have cum in her mouth. I will go down on her after I cum in her and she has not yet had her orgasm.

I am no stranger to tasting my precum when I jerk off.

I am no stranger (when I was younger and more flexible) to contorting myself and cumming into my own mouth (Usually with help and prompting from a partner

It's a terrible curse of nature that come down isn't it. What I do sometimes, and it sounds like you know this already, is to stop jerking just before you cum, then you can cum a bit without actually orgasming.

The other alternative is prostate massage, which I've had some success with but I'm uncomfortable poking around in my butt (paranoid about damaging something). Plus it takes patience which is something I don't have when I'm worked up.

Another way to go is a fuckbud. If you really trust them, that is. Then you can just gulp down each other's cum to your heart's content.
Would be good to have a duck buddy. Never found one. Now I don’t have any cum and atrophy has taken its toll. Prostate cancer. Radical prostatectomy

Back