Eating Your Own Cum

Woohoo!

I finally did it!

The wife and I stayed at a hotel last night, and among other things, I told her I wanted to eat my cum out of her pussy after I came (I got some further encouragement regarding this by a couple of online friends earlier in the day).

The whole time we were fucking, I had in the back of my head that I was finally going to do it. Once I shot my load inside her, I ducked myself down between her legs before I could talk myself out of it.

Ideally, I would have gotten her to sit on my face, so I could have had gravity work for me, and get a little more of what had gone in deep, but I managed to get quite a bit with her laying on her back.

Surprisingly enough, what I got didn't seem to have an awful lot of flavor to it, as if the two canceled each other out. My guess is that if I'd have gotten some of what was in deeper, I would have tasted more, but it's a start...

Did I love it? No. Did I hate it? No. Will I do it again? If the mood strikes, I certainly will, and maybe I'll be able to get her pussy right over my face so I can get a better taste of things...

but did _she_ like it? :)

She told me it felt more like masturbation to her. I get the impression she didn't get much out of it. She didn't hate it, but I also don't think she really gets why I wanted to try it in the first place...

It's partly why I made sure I licked her to orgasm while I was down there

aw.. that kind of sucks.. i wonder if you would be more into it going down on her while she is fucking another guy and he cums in her while you are licking her and then cleaning her? hm. :) then of course you could fuck her after that! hehe

That scenario would certainly alleviate the lack of desire after cumming, but at this point, I don't know if I could eat another man's cum. Hell, I have a hard enough time with my own...

I have the same thing happen when I'm jerking off, I loose interest immediatly. I wonder why that is, the sudden, instantaneous change of your mindset. It doesn't happen with anything else to people. Even when I'm jerking off on my back with my legs in the air so I can shoot straight into my mouth, wanting nothing more than to taste my cum, as soon as I shoot, I don't like it anymore.

Its the damndest thing. When I have sex with another man, as soon as I cum, I will start sucking him off and still want his. I should ask a psycologist at school someday.

I just love going bown on my wife after I fill her with cum. I can't do it every time but I am getting better at it. When i start licking her clit she pushes my face. Oh man I'm getting a hard on thinking about it.

well, Its been a while since me and the wife have got down to anything, due to new job etc etc, the stress has taken my sexual energy.
A few nights ago I spent ages licking her till she came, and then pounded her until I came deep inside, I was happy to stop at that point, as I was spent. She raised herself up and sat firmly on my face and made me drink it all up., not the first time, but there was so much cum that I could not bring myself to swallow it all. It ran down my chin and and all over my face. ..... She thaen licked it from me, and this started round two!

During sex, I always have the impulse to go down on my wife afterward, but then after I've fired one off, I never have any interest in doing so. The closest I get is when she spits my cum back into my mouth after a blow job.

During sex, I always have the impulse to go down on my wife afterward, but then after I've fired one off, I never have any interest in doing so. The closest I get is when she spits my cum back into my mouth after a blow job.

Well, she obviously seems to enjoy the thought of you doing it. So perhaps next time just bite the bullet and go for it, who knows, she might be super-grateful and make it worth your while.

Had a pretty good cream pie Saturday night. It was a pretty big load too. Was on top of her, and just slid down and licked her clean. It was a good one too.

I have the same thing happen when I'm jerking off, I loose interest immediatly. I wonder why that is, the sudden, instantaneous change of your mindset. It doesn't happen with anything else to people. Even when I'm jerking off on my back with my legs in the air so I can shoot straight into my mouth, wanting nothing more than to taste my cum, as soon as I shoot, I don't like it anymore.

Its the damndest thing. When I have sex with another man, as soon as I cum, I will start sucking him off and still want his. I should ask a psycologist at school someday.

It could be a species survival thing. I mean, if men were able to eat their own cum, and it tasted good (cocksuckers all seem to agree that it doesJ, then they'd probably do it all the time instead of sharing it with women, which would quickly end the species.

When I was in High school, I used to go home for lunch. I was usually alone, and instead of using mayo on my sandwich, I'd jerk off and spread my cum on it. After eating, I's jerk off again, usually on my palm, then I'd lick up the sticky, starchy fluid. I loved lunch.

lovebothsexes

Here's how much you'd have to lick up:

When I was done shooting, I smeared the cum all over the pink vibe and sucked it clean. My cum tasted warm, sticky, and so nasty.

Enjoy.

gonna try that, like the taste of my cum

cum eating

I have tried numerous ties to eat my own cum. Like most, I'm not really that hot to do it after I've shot my load.

It's definitely easiest when jacking just enough to cum a bit, but not completely, and then I'll lick it from my fingers. I always find my semen very delicious that way.

Still want to eat an entire load, and therefore will probably try shooting off directly into my mouth next time I'm good and horny.

By the way, posting cum coated cock pics sounds great. I'd love to share one of me, so will try to make that happen soon.

I wear dentures, I cum in them then put them back in yummie

Geez - The guy in the video could jack off on me anytime. I loved it!
Joan

Mr Briggs cums through again with the quality vids!

Damn that was hot!

I'm building a killer load for my next set of pics... but it might be over 2 days until then. I doubt I can last that long... but I'll try. ;)

Woohoo!

I finally did it!

The wife and I stayed at a hotel last night, and among other things, I told her I wanted to eat my cum out of her pussy after I came (I got some further encouragement regarding this by a couple of online friends earlier in the day).

The whole time we were fucking, I had in the back of my head that I was finally going to do it. Once I shot my load inside her, I ducked myself down between her legs before I could talk myself out of it.

Ideally, I would have gotten her to sit on my face, so I could have had gravity work for me, and get a little more of what had gone in deep, but I managed to get quite a bit with her laying on her back.

Surprisingly enough, what I got didn't seem to have an awful lot of flavor to it, as if the two canceled each other out. My guess is that if I'd have gotten some of what was in deeper, I would have tasted more, but it's a start...

Did I love it? No. Did I hate it? No. Will I do it again? If the mood strikes, I certainly will, and maybe I'll be able to get her pussy right over my face so I can get a better taste of things...

I have had a couple of similar times with my wife, she just didnt seem to be into it like I hoped.

She really gets into giving me my cum back when giving head though. I think she likes that.

Her and my favorite is when she is sucking me, she will get me to cum just a bit, and then stop and kiss me with my cum still in her mouth. She might do this 2 or three times a session. Its very hot.

At this point there is no doubt that I would give a safe guy a fantastic blow job just to get the cum. Kind of scary actually.

I think I mentioned once before that initially I would get the downer after I came and would not let her kiss me with a mouth full of my cum. ZI told her that if I refused to just spit in my face, never really thinking she would do it.

I was wrong. I came in her mouth and when she tried to kiss me I turned my head. She turned my face back up and spit a mouth full of cum right in my face. What a mess!

I learned my lesson, I open my mouth and just swallow now.

Im a lucky guy.

Jeff

Last edited:
not with my wife

my wife is too much of a clean freak for that. I will need to satisfy myself.

The past few days I've been cyber with an incredibly hot woman who really embraces the kinky me. Twice in a row, she 'made' me lick up all my cum, hold it in my mouth for her inspection and then swallow it. The first time, I had two loads in the same condom I poured into my mouth. The second time, I had to scoop it out of my satin panties and into my mouth. It was so hot and she drives me wild.

So I'm all about tasting and swallowing cum. Happens to be mine as the only source, but I'll admit I would try someone else's too... ;)

Back