Eating Your Own Cum

So yes I've eaten it before. Each time (There were 6 or 7) it was in my last relationship with my Mistress/KH. I'd been locked in chastity for a month to two months at a time and every two weeks I'd get a milking while tied down. Once it was over, no orgasm just prostate stimulation till everything came out, she'd walk in front of me and feed it to me. This had been a fantasy I'd intimated to her before we started playing with chastity and was a HUGE turn on to fulfill.

That sounds incredible. I don't want that for myself, but to see somebody experience it....mmmmmmm😈

I guess I'm getting more and more comfortable with this cum eating idea.
Last time when I was edging for a week and thinking about it, finally get full load directly in my own mouth and was be able to swallow it all fairly easily (this was my only 3rd time).
Then couple minutes later was ready for another go, but this time just for simple hit and go.

I admit I do this from time to time lol esp if Iam told to or forced to but it's hard to force the willing lol

I jerked off reading some of the gay stories in this website.

I let some cum shoot into the palm of my left hand, about the size of a quarter and quickly ate it. Yummy!

I jerked some more and squirted another quarter size of cum into the palm of my hand. Yummy!

Then I finished by jerking off in the sink...

I'm getting there.

If you really want the whole load and get cum shy after you cum, try this.

Shoot it into a small glass, like a shot glass. Fill the glass with hot water before you stroke, then empty it just before you cum in it. That way the juicy sperm won't stick to the sides of the glass. In about an hour, when you are horny again, come back and your full, creamy load will be waiting for you.

You can empty the load in a ziplock back and freeze it for another time. I've frozen up to 6 loads in separate bags. The I can enjoy multiple load cumsickles as I stroke to xhamster.

BONE apetit!

SO fed me my cum after a hot blowjob, first she snogged me with cum in her mouth so I could taste it, then she milked and squeezed the drops out and fed me those from her finger. Very hit, will be doing that again.

SO fed me my cum after a hot blowjob, first she snogged me with cum in her mouth so I could taste it, then she milked and squeezed the drops out and fed me those from her finger. Very hit, will be doing that again.

Sexy as fuck.

My favorite way to eat my cumis to lick it off my partner's body after I shoot on them. Cummy kisses work too!

What about girls? Yes I do. I love it.
It's very natural for a man or a woman.
I have never given oral to a woman, but fantasize sometimes while tasting my own. Even if you are not fantasizing about that, it is perfectly healthy.
I always eat my cum, and love eating a woman's cum and juices too. Really sexy to kiss my girl and eat my cum when she blows me or eat her cum-filled pussy after fucking. Giving a guy a blowjob and swallowing his cum is fantastic too!

I've eaten GALLONS of pre cum...love love love it....I also have lost interest, then I learned to edge....there are some great C.E.I. vids out there that help....now I can swallow a lot of cum before shooting my full load and losing interest, and as many have said, I crave cum...can't wait to suck my first cock sometime and get a full load....

I've eaten GALLONS of pre cum...love love love it....I also have lost interest, then I learned to edge....there are some great C.E.I. vids out there that help....now I can swallow a lot of cum before shooting my full load and losing interest, and as many have said, I crave cum...can't wait to suck my first cock sometime and get a full load....

I too lost interest in eat my cum after I came. I made myself eat it a few times and now I love eating it. Never loss interest now.

I always eat my cum, and love eating a woman's cum and juices too. Really sexy to kiss my girl and eat my cum when she blows me or eat her cum-filled pussy after fucking. Giving a guy a blowjob and swallowing his cum is fantastic too!

This, I want all of this. Just gotta get the wife to trust the pill and let me do the deed.

I love my fuck buddy to eat his cum out of me.

I have sucked his dick after he cam in another girl. Teased me with it.

He said he would suck a guys juice out of mine. I think
It should be a few guys! His buddies or some big shafted.

Maybe even out of my mouth directly.

I love my fuck buddy to eat his cum out of me.

I have sucked his dick after he cam in another girl. Teased me with it.

He said he would suck a guys juice out of mine. I think
It should be a few guys! His buddies or some big shafted.

Maybe even out of my mouth directly.

I would love for him to suck on my cock after cumming in you. Cleaning all of our mixed juices.

Back