Eating Your Own Cum

I like eating my own also. Not all the time, because I do enjoy just shooting my load. I really enjoy the 'legs over the head' move too. I like to piss on myself that way too.

Pissing on your self like that sounds like fun. I'll have to try it. Thanks for the idea.:)

Very often when I wank i am determined to drink my cum and the thought of it makes me so horney but when you have actuall cum the craving isn't there any more as lots have said here. Would drinking someone elses cum take bad too after I had cum ? I have cum pic on the website on my profile

Very often when I wank i am determined to drink my cum and the thought of it makes me so horney but when you have actuall cum the craving isn't there any more as lots have said here. Would drinking someone elses cum take bad too after I had cum ? I have cum pic on the website on my profile

The only cum I've had is my own. I used to eat normal and my cum was very bitter. About a year ago I changed my eating habits to a very, very healthy diet. lost 29 lbs, exercise all the time and now my cum is almost tasteless. I have no problem flipping my legs over my head and shooting in my mouth. Too late to back out that way, but I don't want to. I keep thinking it is someone else shooting into my mouth.

Maybe I'll get lucky some day.
Carla

When we get that totally horny sexual feeling...

we just can't get enough. My lover and I will lick, suck and fuck each other, thirsting for and swallowing each other's cum. She's a big squirter and will shoot a number of gushes into my mouth afterwhich we'll kiss, swirl tongues and exchange the nectar. After we've cum, are sweaty and exhausted, I'll mastrubate, throw my legs over my head and cum into my mouth on onto my face. I'm not sure which of us love it more!!

we just can't get enough. My lover and I will lick, suck and fuck each other, thirsting for and swallowing each other's cum. She's a big squirter and will shoot a number of gushes into my mouth afterwhich we'll kiss, swirl tongues and exchange the nectar. After we've cum, are sweaty and exhausted, I'll mastrubate, throw my legs over my head and cum into my mouth on onto my face. I'm not sure which of us love it more!!

You are so lucky to be able to suck on a squirter and so hot to cumcoat your own face :D

Few Times

The few times I've managed to do it, I really enjoy it. I love liking precum. Couple of time I've cum all over my face and in my mouth. Fresh cum is the best cum.

Been stroking myself for hours now and I'm definately going to eat my own cum. Going to like it off my hads and smear it on my lips.

The few times I've managed to do it, I really enjoy it. I love liking precum. Couple of time I've cum all over my face and in my mouth. Fresh cum is the best cum.

Been stroking myself for hours now and I'm definately going to eat my own cum. Going to like it off my hads and smear it on my lips.

It is quite sexy. Wish it wasn't such a strain on the neck though. I suppose a swing positioned the right way would help that.

Eating my own cum is one of my favorite things to do. Im not flexible enough to get my mouth anywhere close to my cock, but sometimes I can it far enough to get into my mouth. I usually have to scoop it up from my stomach or chest and lick it off my fingers. Ive never tasted anyone else's but would like to do that someday.

I wonder if you drink someone elses cum before you have that it tastes good, does someone elses cum taste not so good after you have cum yourself. I would love to try out this theory or if anyone could tell me from experience. I have pics of my my cock covered in cum on my website, i love to view that pic, hope others do too

love your pics man! I really like the pics of your asshole. Looks lickable

Just read an earlier post on the pissing. I have tried that a couple of times in the bath. I laid on back with legs over my head and pissed on my face. It was good and I did fill my mouth and then spit it out. Won't do it too often but makes a change. Bit like eating your own cum tho, once its over you lose interest

I used to do it quite regularly some time ago, haven't done it in quite a while. As others have said, I think it's impossible to read this thread and not feel like you just have to do it. Going to give it a try tonight, will post some pics of what I hope will be a success :)

Eating my cum

I tried it twice to see what it was like but it's been a while. I have to really be fucking horny to do it. Although this thread is getting me there.

I wish I were permitted to photograph me licking the cum off m'Lady's beautiful feet. I am proud to have been allowed to lick cum off her bare feet and the sole of her boots.

Hi, guys! I know it was said sometimes, but... I want to eat my cum. But when i'm cum, i lose my interest... But i really want to smell it and swallow. I'm a gay, so its no problem, my pre-cum is very good, but i want to eat my real, warm cum. What can i do to not lose my interest?
Thanks! Lot of warm cum for everyone who love it!

do it!

Hi, guys! I know it was said sometimes, but... I want to eat my cum. But when i'm cum, i lose my interest... But i really want to smell it and swallow. I'm a gay, so its no problem, my pre-cum is very good, but i want to eat my real, warm cum. What can i do to not lose my interest?
Thanks! Lot of warm cum for everyone who love it!
Throw your legs over your head and cum right in your mouth. That way you'll eat it while you're cumming and you won't lose interest. After the first time, you'll love it.

Back