Eating of the creampie

This is my fantasy always, but I don't care to cleanup after myself, only other guys and the women they fuck, which has never happened. I ate my wife's she made with other guys, years ago, she won't any more. Now my focus is on finding another couple that would let me eat her creampies after watching them make it.

Stop right there. Something is seriously wrong when a woman gets married and does not expect (hell, welcome) her husband to finish inside her all the time. What did she think her pussy was made for, literally? If she wanted to keep it empty, marriage is a poor strategy.

She's let me cum in her before, especially when we were trying to have kids (thankfully successful each time). Her preference was for me to not cum in her when not trying to become pregnant. She wasn't into it before. Now she wants it every time. I respected her wishes before, I fully respect her wishes now, especially when she pushes my head between her legs to lick her clean after I fill her up 😎

She's let me cum in her before, especially when we were trying to have kids (thankfully successful each time). Her preference was for me to not cum in her when not trying to become pregnant. She wasn't into it before. Now she wants it every time. I respected her wishes before, I fully respect her wishes now, especially when she pushes my head between her legs to lick her clean after I fill her up 😎
I love my pussy full of my husband's cum. We have both found that there is no greater thrill for us that after he fills me up, I sit my cum filled pussy on his face and mouth so he can swallow everything that I push out. I love looking down at his face, what I can see of it, and watch his eyes get bigger, and the slight moment of regret that he feels as my cum filled pussy lowers to his mouth. Then he closes his eyes and I feel his mouth moving as he swallows. He always asks me if he got all his cum out and is very proud of himself when I say yes.

I love my pussy full of my husband's cum. We have both found that there is no greater thrill for us that after he fills me up, I sit my cum filled pussy on his face and mouth so he can swallow everything that I push out. I love looking down at his face, what I can see of it, and watch his eyes get bigger, and the slight moment of regret that he feels as my cum filled pussy lowers to his mouth. Then he closes his eyes and I feel his mouth moving as he swallows. He always asks me if he got all his cum out and is very proud of himself when I say yes.
MMmmmm, I bet your pussy looks hot dripping hot cum!

MMmmmm, I bet your pussy looks hot dripping hot cum!
According to my husband all pussys look hot dripping cum.
We both love the power trip of him being strapped down to the bed and I have total control of how and if he gets to clean up my pussy.
There is a thead on this site about the "Power of her pussy ". I believe it.
A lot of times I want him to beg me to let him swallow his cum from my pussy. If he doesn't do it, then I simply stop riding him. He really starts begging and adds to it. We have very busy lives. He spends time traveling and consulting important companies and people. My medical job has me working some tough hours at times also. (See note below) When we have gone a week or so without sex, I can get him to beg to lick me clean very easily. Doing it over video chat is really fun. For such a respected dominant man my pussy makes him putty in my hands. Sometimes to tease him with my creampie (always his cum, we do not swap share cuckold anything outside our marriage) I straddle his face sitting up on my knees and push his cum out letting it drop globs wherever they land. With his arms and legs strapped down and his head between my knees all he can do is lay there looking up at my "beautiful shaved/bald cum filled and dripping pussy" (his words) and watch it fall on his face. Within 15 minutes after I have pushed everything out, he is begging me to let him lick and suck my pussy clean of his cum mess the next time we have sex.

According to my husband all pussys look hot dripping cum.
We both love the power trip of him being strapped down to the bed and I have total control of how and if he gets to clean up my pussy.
There is a thead on this site about the "Power of her pussy ". I believe it.
A lot of times I want him to beg me to let him swallow his cum from my pussy. If he doesn't do it, then I simply stop riding him. He really starts begging and adds to it. We have very busy lives. He spends time traveling and consulting important companies and people. My medical job has me working some tough hours at times also. (See note below) When we have gone a week or so without sex, I can get him to beg to lick me clean very easily. Doing it over video chat is really fun. For such a respected dominant man my pussy makes him putty in my hands. Sometimes to tease him with my creampie (always his cum, we do not swap share cuckold anything outside our marriage) I straddle his face sitting up on my knees and push his cum out letting it drop globs wherever they land. With his arms and legs strapped down and his head between my knees all he can do is lay there looking up at my "beautiful shaved/bald cum filled and dripping pussy" (his words) and watch it fall on his face. Within 15 minutes after I have pushed everything out, he is begging me to let him lick and suck my pussy clean of his cum mess the next time we have sex.
You are a wonderful woman, a treasure for sure. Your husband is the luckiest man in the world!

I've started doing it fairly regularly. Once you do it once it becomes a lot easier. I could never do it by my own volition because of the letdown. I told my wife I wanted to do it and I told her to encourage me when I tried to back out. She thought it was weird. She is so fucking vanilla. The mere fact that I told her what I wanted to do was actually enough motivation.
I came deep in her. I pulled out and tried to wipe my cock on her mound. I hugged her for a few minutes, and then I started the process because I was now committed. I just started going down her body. I started on her clit, and aside from being a little wetter, it didn't seem that different. I started licking her lips and between them. She was not having any special reaction. In fact, she seemed tense, like she was trying to retain my load. Eating her was fine. Very nice texture and mild taste. I didn't try to suck her out;just mostly licking. When I was finished, I gave a sloppy kiss to her nipple and eventually her mouth. There was very little cum by that point.
Now i do it more easily.
Excellent

Love these experiences and tricks, wish my wife would be into this or like it

Want to do it.... right up until I finish cumming and that idea suddenly is far from something I want to do.

Want to do it.... right up until I finish cumming and that idea suddenly is far from something I want to do.
Then next time you're horny you will again want to do it, but again after you cum you just can't do it. The cycle repeats itself. You are both disappointed. Does she want you to do it or were you planning to surprise her? If before you cum you promise her that you won't chicken out and will really do it for her, you'll have to do it! You promised! The bonus is she will likely have a mind blowing orgasm as you lick and suck her cum filled pussy, she'll be so grateful for you doing something so nasty for her, and you'll discover it's not so gross and something you'll grow to enjoy doing regularly. Eating her creampie after sex is a win, win. It worked for me!

Back