Drinking some piss

I love drinking my wife's urine. I'll do it anytime she wants me to. Once in a great while, she makes me drink mine. I love it. Maybe it's that she requires it of me.

I've actually drank mine out of a cup before when I was ordered to by a guy in the literotica chatroom. It tasted gross, but the humiliation factor just turned me on a bunch and I ended up finishing it. Got a little sick the next day though. You'd think I'd have learned my lesson, but I ended up doing it every single time he asked and the result usually didn't change.

I've actually drank mine out of a cup before when I was ordered to by a guy in the literotica chatroom. It tasted gross, but the humiliation factor just turned me on a bunch and I ended up finishing it. Got a little sick the next day though. You'd think I'd have learned my lesson, but I ended up doing it every single time he asked and the result usually didn't change.
You’re clearly a very good, obedient girl, jessica 😇

I have mixed feelings about introducing a short golden shower scene into the Femdom story I'm writing, aware of how turned off by the thought some readers might be.
I've a few stories with golden shower and piss drinking/serving scenes in them. Seems to be well received (pun sort of intended!).

I have on occasion requested a glass of her pee and asked her to spit in it.
So few ladies realize how erotic their pee and spit is to us pervs.

Had a girlfriend who had to drink mine daily! She of course let me drink hers as well. We were in a hotel once and that was the 1st time I had ever had a woman pull open her pussy and she wanted me to piss directly into her pussy!

I agree. I’ve done that a couple of times and have had to swallow. It’s humiliating especially if others are watching.

Humiliating and shaming but intensely arousing…..😈
It's taboo - and yeah, if someone else was involved it would add that spice of humiliation to the act. As for having to swallow - I lay on my back in the shower and aim for my face. Whatever lands on or in my mouth I drink down - adds to the experience.

We had only been together a couple of months when I asked my GF (later Wife) to piss on me in the bathtub. That was the start... She liked it. It definitely defined our positions in the relationship.

One New Year's Eve, I was servicing my Wife on Her queening stool as midnight approached. At the stroke of midnight, She started pissing. I drank it all. I thought it was a good way to start the New Year and hoped it set the precedent for the entire year. Unfortunately, it did not.

I prefer when my mistress holds my cock and makes me piss where ever she wants me to. Sometimes it's all over my face and hair. If I'm a good bitch, I do get to drink it.

Back