Drinking some piss

sweatingitup

Virgin
Lately I've been wanting to drink my own piss. So last week I pissed into a cup and took a little sip. It had almost no taste, although I don't what I was expecting it to taste like. I'm a married white male, aged 56. Has anybody taken a slug of their own piss and what were you expecting it to taste like? Have you drank anyone else's piss?

I've often purchased Women's golden wine. I've ordered it in many bars from women bartenders, usually in Jamaica or the Dominican Republic, and Thailand. And brothels in Berlin.

I’ve tasted my own, but I don’t like it as much as my wife’s.

I really like receiving it from her better. It tasted better too - I probably don’t drink enough water, but she does.

Tasted my own once because I was going to be in a bondage massage session where the master promised feeding me his piss and later his cum. Wanted to see if I could tolerate it. It was OK - a bit salty, but OK. Later on a play date while performing 69, my partner without warning filled my mouth with piss. It tasted salty and acidic, but I swallowed like a good sub and waited for the creamy mix to come. He apologized . . . sort of . . .. Later he admitted that it was a fantasy of his. Not a fan, but if I can swallow cum or rim someone, I guess I can swallow piss.

I have mixed feelings about introducing a short golden shower scene into the Femdom story I'm writing, aware of how turned off by the thought some readers might be.

I might add a disclaimer at the start of the story to warn readers of explicit content. In general, femdom stories of ANY stripe are not all that well received on this site, even among BDSM/fetish fans.

Tasted my own once because I was going to be in a bondage massage session where the master promised feeding me his piss and later his cum. Wanted to see if I could tolerate it. It was OK - a bit salty, but OK. Later on a play date while performing 69, my partner without warning filled my mouth with piss. It tasted salty and acidic, but I swallowed like a good sub and waited for the creamy mix to come. He apologized . . . sort of . . .. Later he admitted that it was a fantasy of his. Not a fan, but if I can swallow cum or rim someone, I guess I can swallow piss.
All cocksuckers taste a little piss once in a while. It's part of the job description.
In the middle of a hot sex session my friend got up and went to the bathroom to take a piss, when he returned to bed there was a pearly droplet of urine glistening on the tip of his lovely cock. Well... what more can a poor cocksucker do, but lick it clean...

I might add a disclaimer at the start of the story to warn readers of explicit content. In general, femdom stories of ANY stripe are not all that well received on this site, even among BDSM/fetish fans.

I think that's a reflection of the broad spectrum of femdom type stories, it's a bit of a bummer that so many stories get panned because someone didn't like one act in the story

All cocksuckers taste a little piss once in a while. It's part of the job description.
In the middle of a hot sex session my friend got up and went to the bathroom to take a piss, when he returned to bed there was a pearly droplet of urine glistening on the tip of his lovely cock. Well... what more can a poor cocksucker do, but lick it clean...
Exactly what I would have done!

I drink my own from time to time. Yours likely had little taste because you were very well hydrated. I like to let mine get yellow, so I drink less for a while beforehand. When urine is more yellow, it has a stronger taste. OMG, how I love that taste!!! I will easily drink a whole bladder full of my own.

But what I really want before I depart this life, is to have another person give me the beautiful GIFT of their urine - to drink. Warm, yellow, strong-tasting. So beautifully intimate to me. It's like receiving PART OF THEM into my body.
Had that pleasure unexpectedly while having a hot 69 experience with him on top with his thick cock in my mouth and throat. Without warning, he unloaded his piss! I was startled, but soon enjoyed the warm, sweet and aromatic taste and texture and swallowed and sucked until he was finished. After that, he and his partner introduced me to other water sports that included my drinking my own. It's still not my favorite activity, but it was more pleasurable than I dreamed. Hope you can fulfill your dream!

My late wife refused me her urine - even a taste. Now, I dream of being fed urine from a woman mostly, but also from a man too. I've never felt a penis in my mouth, but think about it every day.
Go for it! Having a cock in your mouth as it happens is amazingly arousing and tasty!

My partner and her sister have cuffed my hands behind me and run a line from my balls through one of those large screw looking things screwed into the lawn behind the house. Then my partners sister pulled on the rope forcing me to my knees. My partner stood over me and told me to open my mouth. Her sister pulled hard on the rope to make sure I opened my mouth and kept it open. Then my partner stood over me and peed in my mouth telling me to swallow as much as I could. Then she and her sister swapped places. I ended up drinking a fair amount of piss from both of them and I was covered with it. Then they tied off the rope and left me there until it dried..

I've loved drinking my own piss for a long time now. There is something very erotic about pissing into a glass and drinking it down. The taste of it is OK with me. I also like mixing my piss with chilled orange or apple juice. Makes a nice drink on a hot day. I do fantasise about drinking piss fresh from another's cock :)

My wife and I played with pee for a long time and still play with it from time to time. We have less time available now since we have younger kids.

It started off with me asking her to pee on my face and she was absolutely shocked but she did it anyways a few months into our marriage. What she was not expecting was that I'd open my mouth and starting swallowing almost everything I could.

She asked me why I felt this way and what drove me to do it and I said I just LOVE her body and couldn't get enough of it, and knowing that this piss came from the same area as her pussy, just a little above but essentially part of the same area, and that it had been through her body, and I was able to make it a part of myself, made me really turned on.

I LOVE that this woman who is the mother of my children, the total love of my life, the most fun, hilarious, kind, and giving creature I've ever met - that I can make something that comes out of her LITERALLY a part of my body. Her water can run through me and be a part of me. It's such a turn on. That time and many times thereafter, she hadn't drank any extra water - it was regular yellow piss and I loved it because it came from HER. I'd hate it if it came from anyone else.

She didn't get it at all and thought it was funny but she continued to indulge me and we did it more and more frequently.

After that we started getting into it a lot more and she asked me to pee on her face, and we did that in the shower but I didn't want her to taste it and become thrown off so I downed PINTS of water beforehand so that it would basically be warm water coming out of my dick with little taste, color, or smell. She loved it. She said it felt hot and warm and got into why I found it hot.

When I explained to her that the same feeling she has about me cumming inside her and becoming a "part of her" - I get to feel a percent of that when I swallow her piss.

We both began really enjoying pissing on each other's faces, bodies, swallowing LIBERALLY large amount of "sacred water" directly from the source. We'd drink a lot of water though so it really made the taste tolerable.

It's also such a huge turn on because the few weekend days where we REALLY indulged the fetish and spent all day basically pee-playing and with me drinking NOTHING except her piss (while she drank water all weekend to keep it colorless,tasteless, etc), I knew that by the second day or so, almost ALL the water in my body had come out of hers. I had a perpetual erection all the time knowing that almost every drop of moisture in me after days of this was from her piss. Just typing it out is enough to make me hard.

Whenever she tells me she needs to pee, I STILL get a hard-on even though we aren't just a young couple anymore and don't have the time to be jumping into the shower all the time or pissing in a glass to hand to each other, or to be drinking massive amounts of water all day long.

I feel pretty proud I was able to get her into this fetish because I don't think it's something she would have considered on her own.

I HONESTLY think if you just add lots of drinking water into watersports and pee play, it literally removes ANY of the issues. It tastes like nearly nothing and smells like nothing - it's just warm intimate water coming from your lover's body and is an honor to imbibe if you feel as worshipful of their body as I do of my wife's.

Lately I've been wanting to drink my own piss. So last week I pissed into a cup and took a little sip. It had almost no taste, although I don't what I was expecting it to taste like. I'm a married white male, aged 56. Has anybody taken a slug of their own piss and what were you expecting it to taste like? Have you drank anyone else's piss?
Sometimes I get in the tub, lay on my back and piss all over myself and in my mouth. I love it, I get huge rush from it.

I like to pee in my partner(s)’ mouth and then deeply kiss them, passing my pee between us over and over.

I drink a hell of a lot of water before indulging in pee play (and this particular scenario is only one of the ones I love) so when we get down to it my pee is lovely and crystal clear.

Yummy!

Lots of love, Sara xxx
Lucky partner. X

I really enjoy my piss. Sometimes pee in the cup a couple of times thru out the day and swallow it all

Back