Dragon's Idea Thread

14254-kallen_16.jpg

Who doesn't love a cute gal in a bodysuit with a big gun.

Last edited:
code%252520geass%252520school%252520uniforms%252520pizza%252520stadtfeld%252520kallen%252520cc%2525201920x1200%252520wallpaper_www.wallfox_net_94.png

And that one will be it, Razor. I need to get to work on my own threads now.
Hope you have a good evening, buddy.:)

A man exiled from a clan of Enjutsu (Fire magic) users for having no ability returns with mastery of Fuujustu (Wind magic). The head of the clan keeps trying to get him cozy with the next head of the clan, the fire magic prodigy who beat him out for the position of future Clan Head when they were kids. The young woman doesn't approve of that at first.

Looking for lovely ladies to play the Sailor Senshi (Sailor Scouts) as princesses during the Silver Millenium.

Wow. I decided to check this out and get a bunch of awesome anime girl pics. Not hating it ;).

Okay, how about Hentai Moon and the Sailor Sluts. A parody of Sailor Moon.

A Naval commander is tasked with the building of a new prototype ship. During its construction, he realizes that it represents too much power for a military force to have, and decides that the only way to keep it from being used to do harm to people is to entrust it to a civilian captain. His last words to the ship's captain? "Sometimes what the world needs to open its eyes is a good old fashioned act of piracy."

Today's urge is for Hellsing's Busty Blonde British vampiress, Seras Victoria.

I have the urge to reattempt a couple of old threads.

For starters, a human accidentally enrolled in a school for demons and monsters. He has to survive and keep his humanity hidden.

A new student almost gets dragged into a fight with thugs on the first day of school, only to be rescued by three members of the Disciplinary Committee. The captain of the Kendo club, the captain of the Martial Arts club, and the captain of the Archery club. Three beautiful women, at the behest of the Student Council President, rescuing an old friend.

I have returned after an age to seek new RP. So far, my only ideas involve something along the lines of college preparatory academies and schools. Please, I welcome other ideas.

Hmmm. I'm starting to think it's pointless for me to continue. My ideas fall short, and no one ever suggests any others. Maybe it's time I gave up.

Back