Wardens of Wildemount ((OOC))

Ya, I really do think the thread is dead at this point. I don't even know who all is left and I think the pace has just fallen apart to much. It was all good ideas and this would be good to try again in the future, but I think we've kind of clearly hit a wall.

I just posted!

In 2 weeks my life should open up. I start a job with normal hours M-F 9-5. Whoo Hoo! So I will be able to post on a more regular basis.

Just to be clear, Priscilla has an Ace-high straight, correct? If not, and "full court" means "full house" then I believe Diva'ss wins. Well, the hand anyway, hehe.

Also...

To anyone who reads this: We are now in need of a "GM/DM" type who knows Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition monsters, and Critical Role lore in particular. You do not need your own character, but that would be great if you could pull it off. If Veroe had something specific in mind as to where this would go, any prospective "DMs" should contact him for those "notes".

Well I am very happy to be shown wrong in this case. Hopefully we can keep this going. :D

It was AGES ago, but in one of my past posts I had Diva'ss suggest that the one who lost first and became fully naked had to kiss the winner of that specific hand, so that's what Diva'ss is talking about.

I'm not sure if you want this to be a simple kiss between our two characters shadowlace or if you want to do a scene with Jon included. It's been awhile since we've all posted so not sure where everyone is at, but I'm feeling like going with whatever the flow maybe.

Yes Diva'ss would win. And I am cool with Diva'ss and Priscilla kissing and letting it delve deeper. Maybe after a little fun together teasing Jon they will later allow Jon to join.

As for 5e Monsters and Lore I think I can help somewhat I own almost all the books and have DMed from 1e to 5e.

Yes Diva'ss would win. And I am cool with Diva'ss and Priscilla kissing and letting it delve deeper. Maybe after a little fun together teasing Jon they will later allow Jon to join.

As for 5e Monsters and Lore I think I can help somewhat I own almost all the books and have DMed from 1e to 5e.

I would suck at lore here, but I would rock with monsters as I do own all the core books. :D

I can always give creature suggestions and I know in general what works and doesn't work for my character. I guess we could all kind of plan out what happens next after this poker scene. We still have to get to the island of Kord I do believe.

I would suck at lore here, but I would rock with monsters as I do own all the core books. :D

I can always give creature suggestions and I know in general what works and doesn't work for my character. I guess we could all kind of plan out what happens next after this poker scene. We still have to get to the island of Kord I do believe.

I do believe we were going to the Island of Kord for Ulrich. We can still go through if needed.

Posted!

Also, haremfaery, I was wondering if you'd be fine with Willow and Finn becoming a 'couple'. I'd really like that, but it's your call.

Aww, looks like Jon is gonna need to find his vestments sometime! Unless you'd want someone else to officiate the wedding, hehe. At any rate, I believe HF said that she had difficulty keeping a consistent posting schedule but that would possibly change soon, so I advise patience, Rikki.

I'm patient!! I'm very patient. Except when I'm not. Which is all the time.

But you can totally officiate our wedding, assuming HF is good with both the wedding and Jon having anything to do with it.

Hello, everyone! I'm really bored waiting for SOMEBODY to say or post SOMETHING, ANYTHING interesting! I've already spent about 1 hour remembering Brandon Sanderson quotes from the Mistborn series to put as my signature, but I can't remember any more good ones so I'm bothering all y'all instead. :D :D :D

Posted! I had other things on my mind, I hope that wasn't too short! I just wanted to move things along, let me know if I need to go back and beef it up some.

I replied and hope you enjoy it.

Hopefully Jon has to take a seat and just watch for a bit. that is if Diva'ss is okay with it.

Posted! I hope it was worth the little wait. Once again I'm loving how we are putting character beats into are 'scenes'. Really means my writing has to be up to snub.

And ya, Jon, I purposely gave you a moment to have your character cum in Diva'ss mouth if you wanted to.

Wow, all y'all are adorable! It's so sweet. I think that's the best romantic threesome I've ever read. Granted, that only brings the total to 3. I generally prefer non-consent and bdsm.

Wow, all y'all are adorable! It's so sweet. I think that's the best romantic threesome I've ever read. Granted, that only brings the total to 3. I generally prefer non-consent and bdsm.

Thanks!

Ya, this is different then a lot of the other RP I've done on here(done a lot of non-con as well) but I love the characters and it's really fun to write.

Back