Wardens of Wildemount ((OOC))

Yeah Im not one for rhe BDSM scenes. I havenr done a true non con scene come to think of it. Myabe when I was playing a male role?

Now a peedatory lesbian sounds fun. Not sure how to develop rhe idea though, or a predatory striaght woman. Hmmm

FYI, Jon, pretty sure Orc law holds polygamy as a central feature of government. You know, as long as you're fine with being married under Orc law, which also encourages tearing limbs off and using said limb to beat your now dismembered opponent to death.

Posted a long one. Whew!

Also Jon yeah that would be sweet a Marriage between the three. Not now though too soon.

Ya, to soon and I feel that Diva'ss would never be one to get married. Just my take on the character.

I do want to explore this dynamic more. The three of them kind of what happens on the otherside! Just hope for more cute Diva'ss she is adorable!

I think the only slip up was in Shadowlace post in one or two lines. The 'seed' Diva'ss tasted from Priscilla was from Jon making love to her earlier. Jon has been pretty busy in this one night.

It's an easy edit on Shadowlaces part.

Harmony above! That was easily THE BEST lesbian sex ever written! At least that I've ever read. But I'm pretty sure y'all have ruined any future lesbian sex I'll ever read. You should be proud.

Harmony above! That was easily THE BEST lesbian sex ever written! At least that I've ever read. But I'm pretty sure y'all have ruined any future lesbian sex I'll ever read. You should be proud.

Thanks, I just have done alot of Lesbian and Futa roleplay here and elsewhere back in the day. I can do some decent scenes as a male character too. Nothing special though I used to suck

OI!!! HAREMFAERY! WHERE'D YA GO?! I'M BORED TO DEATH! Or at least to loss of arousal. Can't decide which is worse.

I'm very very patient. Extremely patient. Except when I'm not. Then I'm just awful. And that's all the time. 24/7. Besides, I've had a migraine off and on for 3 days now, and that cuts my theoretical infinite patience down to about none. And it was limited to the amount of time it takes to cook top ramen in the first place.

I plan to have some sort of downtime curfuffle after this scene wraps up. Thinking a in crew dispute, so a Fight were the group can watch then maybe the Temple of Kord

Oooh, kerfuffle. However, could said kerfuffle wait until HF and I are done? If not, it can't involve us, which limits your options to the people you just had sex with, which makes little sense. At least, I think it doesn't make sense. I'm probably wrong. (I don't like or understand people)

Oooh, kerfuffle. However, could said kerfuffle wait until HF and I are done? If not, it can't involve us, which limits your options to the people you just had sex with, which makes little sense. At least, I think it doesn't make sense. I'm probably wrong. (I don't like or understand people)

No, you are right. I think Shadowlace just got turned around not knowing how many people were in the thread at this point. But ya, it seems like just the five of us now. Which may actually be easier to manage.

I do look forward to your scene with HF and then we can sort out the whole Kord thing if that's still on the table.

Sorry I poofed a bit. I'm back now.

My 21-year-old cat passed away on Saturday. My son is devastated, they grew up together. I'm mostly functional except when I'm not.

Then my soon to be live-in partner was in a car accident that totaled his car--rolled it right over. It looked like Godzilla stomped on it. His dog was in the car too. Both he and the dog are fine except for a few aches. Both checked out fine. The police officer told him he couldn't believe they walked away from the accident, let alone with out a scratch. He was driving a Honda Fit. He should probably do a commercial for them except they've discontinued the Fit.

So ... expect a post from me later tonight.

Before I post ... did we decide that someone or something has caused everyone to be incredibly horny? Any saving throws for this? :)

Willow professing her love for Finn when they barely know each other would take him aback under normal circumstances. He wouldn't take advantage of a physically or emotionally vulnerable woman.

I just need to know if Finn still has the presence of mind to slow her down a bit or just say fuck it and go for it.

Before I post ... did we decide that someone or something has caused everyone to be incredibly horny? Any saving throws for this? :)

I dunno if it was decided, per se, but no, no saving throws if that is indeed the case here. But if there is such an effect, it does not preclude the possibility of genuine emotional bonds forming.

Willow professing her love for Finn when they barely know each other would take him aback under normal circumstances. He wouldn't take advantage of a physically or emotionally vulnerable woman.

I just need to know if Finn still has the presence of mind to slow her down a bit or just say fuck it and go for it.

:heart::heart::heart: For Finn being a grade A guy!:heart::heart::heart:

And, I AM SO SORRY THAT ALL HAPPENED! :( I really hope your family does well and gets the support it needs.

It is up to you HF, If you need to message Rikki. I don't want you to do anything you are not comfortable with.

As for your Series of Unfortunate Events that is awful. At least your partner and his puppers is okay! Lets hope the next few days will be far more positive!!

Back