What's up with my thread?

AG31

Literotica Guru
What does this mean?
I posted a thread yesterday and it's gotten 4 replies. All yesterday but the last one which was from me.
But in the list of posts in AH it has dashes for Replies and Views and N/A for the name of the latest replier. It's near the bottom of the first page, even though my reply was not long ago.

What's up?

Here's the link.

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/a-story-idea.1608251/

Seems the mod-or site- is now moving things that fit better in story ideas

But if you're a certain poster you can talk about things that belong in the politics thread and its fine.

What does this mean?
I posted a thread yesterday and it's gotten 4 replies. All yesterday but the last one which was from me.
But in the list of posts in AH it has dashes for Replies and Views and N/A for the name of the latest replier. It's near the bottom of the first page, even though my reply was not long ago.

What's up?

Here's the link.

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/a-story-idea.1608251/
It's right there in Story Ideas. It got a few replies, but Story Ideas is not as busy as AH.

It's right there in Story Ideas. It got a few replies, but Story Ideas is not as busy as AH.
Oh! Thanks!
I didn't know this could happen... a thread getting moved from one forum to another.

It was moved yeah. It was presumptuous of the mod to move it just like that. The thread wasn't breaking any rules, and as far as he knew, you could have intended that thread for the crowd of AH, which is a very different crowd from the crowd of the Story Ideas forum. It's like those posts that aren't breaking any rules, but that get deleted because someone doesn't like them.

Oh! Thanks!
I didn't know this could happen... a thread getting moved from one forum to another.
It happens fairly often, mostly when people are looking for stories and keep posting in the wrong forums. The various forums are all very logical, but it seems a lot of folk don't move away from their favourite places.

Back