Wardens of Wildemount ((OOC))

Posted. It's a really long winded and wordy post, but I felt like getting the points of this character beat down as well as I possibly could. As always stated, Diva'ss was always meant to be an aromantic/pansexual character who had the character ark of sleeping around and coming to love and respect herself as she slowly came out of the closet and less bigoted. So, ya, I had to have her give a really nice and caring version of the I love you as a friend and a sex mate speech to Jon. So, not the most romantic thing, but a very Diva'ss thing.

And now I step back for CallMeRikkiRP and haremfaery to take over and do some writing of their own.

It was a stressful weekend for sure. My first day at the new job was easy though. They just moved into new space, no phones or internet yet, so I just got an overview of things and out my desk in order.

So, I'm kinda thinking that Willow believes she loves Finn because he reminds her of her dead husband. However, when they really get to know each other she really will love Finn.

Okay so I say a simple late night food raid, followed by a spotting maybe a bit of background stuff to go forward, then the island. Any objections?

Okay so I say a simple late night food raid, followed by a spotting maybe a bit of background stuff to go forward, then the island. Any objections?

All sounds good and am really up to all that. Not to sure about haremfaery and CallMeRikkiRP as they were about to both do some writing together but neither has posted in a while. But other then what maybe going on there(maybe we should PM them?:confused: ) it all sounds good.

I think it's pretty clear that Haremfarey is just very busy and everyone was just waiting on them.

To be honest, I think I'm going to have to call it here. I just think when we started this we didn't realize how tricky it would be to work out so many different people's schedules and we didn't realize we would end up being all so busy. As a result, this thread has had some great scenes and characters, but it's always had a hard time moving and it's feeling like we can't really keep going. That and my life is starting to pick up again a bit.

So, I think I'm going to call it a game. Sorry all, but I think it's kind of understandable to realize when something, no matter how well everyone means, just isn't working. As a long time D&D player, finding a working group of players is the hardest part of the game and it just often doesn't work out.

If anyone is interested in doing a more one on one style D&D RPG message me, that may work a bit better.

I think it's pretty clear that Haremfarey is just very busy and everyone was just waiting on them.

To be honest, I think I'm going to have to call it here. I just think when we started this we didn't realize how tricky it would be to work out so many different people's schedules and we didn't realize we would end up being all so busy. As a result, this thread has had some great scenes and characters, but it's always had a hard time moving and it's feeling like we can't really keep going. That and my life is starting to pick up again a bit.

So, I think I'm going to call it a game. Sorry all, but I think it's kind of understandable to realize when something, no matter how well everyone means, just isn't working. As a long time D&D player, finding a working group of players is the hardest part of the game and it just often doesn't work out.

If anyone is interested in doing a more one on one style D&D RPG message me, that may work a bit better.

Siiiiigh. If we must. If the others try and pump life back into it, then great. But if not, yeah, the writing's on the wall. I would of course love to try and do a 1v1 D&D-based RP with anyone here who's willing to play a female character.

Back