Dominant new neighbor forces you to become his sissy girlfriend?

When we first moved into our house there was a gay couple already established as our neighbors and we became friendly, I often wished they would reach out in a similar fashion - especially after we saw the wedding gown that one of them received from the other on his birthday! Imagined them double teaming me

I would love to have a dominate neighbor especially a nice hairy chested guy turn me into his submissive sissy, mmmmđź‘…
When the dominant guy is your neighbour there's no travel-problems involved, when he requires his cock sucking he only has to text and you can be around there in a matter of moments, or when you get the overwhelming urge to suck his cock you can simply slip around there for as long as it takes for you to get your spunky mouthful...

I consider myself straight, but one of my fantasies is that a dominant new male neighbor forces me to become his sissy girlfriend.

In the beginning, he leaves notes on my car telling me to come over to his house any night this week. Even in the notes his personality is strong. For some reason, I do what he says.

When I come over to his house, he convinces me to nude model for him. He takes photos.

He invites me into his bedroom and says for me to look on the bed, it’s a black bra and panty set. I put them on. He brings me back to the living room and takes more photos of me now feminized.

Because I’ve already submitted to him this much, I have lost all remaining will power of my own. It’s now easy for him to turn me into what he had planned on from the beginning: I will be his sissy girlfriend.
That sounds smooth cool.
I wonder if he'd like sissy crossdresser sisters...we could give him a lesbian show before he uses us....
Let's chat together...email me. noka2006@outlook.com

So who wants to play with THIS CO sissy! I love cock and ADORE the feeling of hot semen bursting into my mouth and throat! I can host day or night...bring a friend! Especially love BBC and girthy cocks...love to shave my entire body and CD for you as well...

Attachments

• m11.jpg
    m11.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 53
  • m13.jpg
    m13.jpg
    576.6 KB · Views: 53
  • m15.jpg
    m15.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 53
I have a fantasy of a dom, married, bi male using me (dressed up) & his wife for his pleasure. He puts me on my stocking clad knees standing over us making she & I suck his long cock. I suck his cock knowing soon that my shaved balls, cock & ass are going to get devoured & his long cock is going to be up my tight, shaved ass. He pushes the back of my red-headed wig toward his long, cock. I look up at him as she sucks his balls. He tells me to suck his cock..

Last edited:
I consider myself straight, but one of my fantasies is that a dominant new male neighbor forces me to become his sissy girlfriend.

In the beginning, he leaves notes on my car telling me to come over to his house any night this week. Even in the notes his personality is strong. For some reason, I do what he says.

When I come over to his house, he convinces me to nude model for him. He takes photos.

He invites me into his bedroom and says for me to look on the bed, it’s a black bra and panty set. I put them on. He brings me back to the living room and takes more photos of me now feminized.

Because I’ve already submitted to him this much, I have lost all remaining will power of my own. It’s now easy for him to turn me into what he had planned on from the beginning: I will be his sissy girlfriend.
https://www.imagesocket.com/i/gqOm

Ideally he would seduce me and my wife at the same time. At a small gathering of people 10-12 people. He’s so dominate and seductive he has us both begging for his cock and cum, in front of everyone. Agreeing that he can use us however and whenever he wants. He makes me suck him hard so he can take my wife. Then has me suck him clean, when I am licking her clean, he takes my ass in front of everyone. There’s no denying he owns us.

Nah....
It is not my thing...

Is there any house on sale next to him?

I would **LOVE** to have a neighbor like this!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Back