Does this happen to others?

Nwestin75

Experienced
I was just thinking while scrolling threads that I really love the feeling of getting stroked or given head by another person. But almost too much. It feels as if it is too overwhelming and I can not truly get off from someone else. If I masturbate I don't have this issue.

I have been able to give instructions to cum from someone giving me a hand job but when I am receiving oral It is as if I just can't handle the feeling. Does this happen to anyone else?

I was just thinking while scrolling threads that I really love the feeling of getting stroked or given head by another person. But almost too much. It feels as if it is too overwhelming and I can not truly get off from someone else. If I masturbate I don't have this issue.

I have been able to give instructions to cum from someone giving me a hand job but when I am receiving oral It is as if I just can't handle the feeling. Does this happen to anyone else?
Is it the person? Maybe they're starting too fast, or too slow?
Are you able to communicate with them how you like to be touched?
Personally, I give myself the best orgasms.. (well, my late husband did too, but not right away.. he didn't make me orgasm until I trusted him)..

Is it the person? Maybe they're starting too fast, or too slow?
Are you able to communicate with them how you like to be touched?
Personally, I give myself the best orgasms.. (well, my late husband did too, but not right away.. he didn't make me orgasm until I trusted him)..
No it has been with multiple people. My wife of course is the closest to being able to do it but even then I just can't seem to finish.

Slow, fast, hard or light kissing. It is as if I am almost just too sensitive. My wife does love the fact that I will melt for her while she does it but even she gets discouraged by not being able to help me finish.

It bothers me because it really turns me on to receive oral. But when it comes to it, it is an overwhelming sensation and I can't fully enjoy it. The only way ai can describe it would be similar to being tickled in a way. It is just overwhelming touch and sensation.

Not to me. For me the touch of someone else is the fastest way to an orgasm. And the most heavenly.
It is an incredible turn on to be touched but most times no matter how much I get turned on it doesn't allow me to finish. Imagine the feeling of edging and not being able to ever finish. That Is what it feels like. I can feel it building and then it is gone

No it has been with multiple people. My wife of course is the closest to being able to do it but even then I just can't seem to finish.

Slow, fast, hard or light kissing. It is as if I am almost just too sensitive. My wife does love the fact that I will melt for her while she does it but even she gets discouraged by not being able to help me finish.

It bothers me because it really turns me on to receive oral. But when it comes to it, it is an overwhelming sensation and I can't fully enjoy it. The only way ai can describe it would be similar to being tickled in a way. It is just overwhelming touch and sensation.
I also want to add that I do make sure that my wife knows that she isn't doing anything wrong and that it feels amazing. But it is obviously hard to explain that it feels too good when I am not exactly exploding for her

This sounds a little bit to me like a metal block rather than a physical one. Similar to how a person might get a creative block. If this is what it feels like then the answer (if you're looking for one) might be to lend less significance to that remembered experience of not cumming. Be willing to *allow* yourself not to come. With creative blocks it's the letting go of the significance of the block that's the key. Like having a problem and the harder you try to solve it, the harder it is to solve. It's when you let go of it and let you mind relax and wander that solution "comes" 😁🤗🤩

In some regards yes. I can make myself cum instantly. And have stroked for many others.

However some partners over the years have hit the spot easily. Others, stroking and sucking for an age with me hovering around the "almost there" stage for an eternity.

Back