Do you view AH as a literary forum?

I imagine this place as an old bookstore, filled with new offerings and ancient tomes. The small coffee shop in the corner offers an excellent select brew of caffeinated goodness. Couches and lounge chairs are strewn about for friends to relax in while they chat and test the shop's wares. Somewhere among the racks wanders an adorable little tabby cat that randomly rubs against their ankles or climbs into their laps for a cuddle.
When you say “racks” do they have wrist and ankle cuffs?

Em

When you say “racks” do they have wrist and ankle cuffs?

Em
Only in the back rooms behind the curtained area. Each room has different heights - sure to fit all who would like to try them on. Some of the 'racks' auto-adjust for a bit of added pleasure-pain [so I hear!]

Racks are for the books. Wrist and ankle cuffs are toward the back in the games area, by the round table with the spinning, lazy Susan, top.
I guess no one told you about the dungeon in the basement of the coffee shop.

I guess no one told you about the dungeon in the basement of the coffee shop.
Innocuous door off to the side of the game area. Says Restricted Access. Requires key card access. Has all the really fun toys in it.
Yeah, no idea what you’re talking about. 😉

What is a literary forum? What do you think Gertrude Stein and all those ex-pats did when they were hanging out at cafes in Paris in the 1920s? They probably spent most of their time gossiping, telling bad jokes, and getting drunk.

What is a literary forum? What do you think Gertrude Stein and all those ex-pats did when they were hanging out at cafes in Paris in the 1920s? They probably spent most of their time gossiping, telling bad jokes, and getting drunk.
Mostly taking to Owen Wilson I think.

Em

Back