Do you remember your first bj?

I sure do...*L* He was my first official boyfriend when I graduated high school and we were both 17. Anyway, he wanted me to blow him so he wrapped his dick in blue plastic wrap!! It was ridiculous. I tried to suck him off whilst wrapped in it but the smell of the plastic was nauseating. He finally just took the fucking stuff off and that was much better. I just have to wonder what my parents thought when they saw cock shaped plastic wrap in the trash...:D

Needless to say, I've perfected the art quite well without plastic wrap...*L*

I sure do...*L* He was my first official boyfriend when I graduated high school and we were both 17. Anyway, he wanted me to blow him so he wrapped his dick in blue plastic wrap!! It was ridiculous. I tried to suck him off whilst wrapped in it but the smell of the plastic was nauseating. He finally just took the fucking stuff off and that was much better. I just have to wonder what my parents thought when they saw cock shaped plastic wrap in the trash...:D

Needless to say, I've perfected the art quite well without plastic wrap...*L*

Hmm, different to say the least. 😎

it was a little sweaty, a little stinky, and real quick. i was expecting him to cum that fast. i had thought it would take like 10 minutes. more like 1.

Awesome...Did you return the favor?

Was she older or younger?

She is younger and no I didn't return the favor, she wasn't ready for that. It was one of those rare times when I was on the receiving end all the time!

Vividly and absolutely. Experimentation with my best friend when we were ... uhhhhh ... younger ... let's just leave it at that. We were camping out in a tent and both were laying on top of our sleeping bags on a warm summer evening. We got in to talking about girls and sex. I know ... shocker hey. Anyway we were both just wearing our tighty whities and the full moon allowed us to see each other. That's how I knew he was horny and fully erect just like I was.

I finally whispered out quietly that if he'd like to I'd pretend to be his girl friend and suck on his cock if he'd do the same for me. He didn't say anything for what seemed like a long time and I thought I'd made a big mistake. But then finally he whispered out "OK ... if you really want to." I was so horny I KNEW I really wanted to.

Anyway, I pulled his underwear down and proceeded to lick and suck on his cock for maybe 5 minutes or so. He wasn't "producing" anything at that point in his life, but he certainly seemed to enjoy it nonetheless. Then I ended up laying back down and he pulled my underwear down and started giving me my first blowjob. Hell, it not only was my first blowjob, it was also the first time another human being had pleasured my penis at all. I was absolutely in heaven feeling how good a persons hands and mouth could make my cock feel.

I was "producing" by then, but he stopped after 5 minutes or so and said I was getting too swollen. No shit!!! Anyway, I ended up saying I had to go to the bathroom and jerked myself off a big massive load of creamy sperm and semen out in the woods.

I don't remember my first time being blown, but I remember the first time Mrs. S blew me. We'd only made out a bunch and we decided to get a hotel room away from her dorm. During that love making session she took me in her mouth for what was her first time having a guy there. I could tell she was interested in how I felt and tasted, but she quickly moved on to having sex. Her first time being blown? I heard he left teeth marks. 😱

I didn't do this till after I started having sex, and my boyfriend kept trying to push my head on his cock. I didn't like the idea and it bothered me. I also hadn't received orall sex either. Eventually I relented agreeing to go down on him if he bought me a dress I'd been looking at. It lasted a long time and made my jaw really sore, I was also disgusted by the taste. So I swore I'd never do that again.

Several months later I was a pro with someone who was more respectful than that boyfriend was.

I'm sure I will when it happens

Never happened so far. Have dated a lot of very religious/conservative girls. All of them thought it was wrong.

Unlike some of the posters....i wasn't young when i got my first bj...

i do remember it tho.....in my bedroom at my parents house.....

it felt amazing tho i didn't cum....

thanks erica....

My 1st bj was
Several months after i started dating a new girlfriend. She had a rep for giving head but was very selective in who she gave them to. Very good looking, smallish breasts with the smallest aerola's I've ever seen. Fucked like crazy but with held giving head until she decided that she really liked you and you were sticking around longer than just being out to get laid. Well after a few months she tells me if I play my cards right - tonight might be the night. A few hours later with a permanent hard on we park some where and all she says is lose them. (Meaning my pants). Well I don't need to be told twice they're gone in seconds. She starts making out and stroken me. To night it's all for me, wouldn't let me touch her sexually. What ever, I'm okay with that as I'm about to get a blow job. So after 15-20 min she says I think you're ready and lowers her head to my cock while trying to maintain eye contact. She starts out slow and gradual. This is good, I'm thinking I've died and gone to heaven. I am totally enjoying her skills. Then she starts getting into it and turns up the intensity She is really working it. I'm hardly breathing as it so sooo intense. I tell her I'm getting close to blowing and all she does is grunts out an "uh huh" and grabs one of my hands and places it between her legs. I can feel her soaking wet crotch through her pants. (I found out later that she can come from squeezing her thighs together while giving head). Any way my eyes are slammed shut, almost not breathing I lift my ass off the seat pushing into her mouth and trying to hold back a torrent of cum. My hips start gyrating up and down, tears are almost rolling down my cheeks from the intensity. I thrust one more time and let go. I start blowing my load with an intensity I've never thought possible. She stops sucking,keeps her mouth on my cock and starts swallowing. After my orgasm starts to subside, she lifts up her head, looks at me with a huge grin and a little of my cum dripping of her chin and says "well was it worth the wait?" Then licks some cum oozing out of my cock. It was sooo intense I felt like I almost blacked out.

So, ya, I remember my first blow job. 100% true story.

Last edited:
Well sure. Of course.

My sister's friend had a crush on me. She knew that but never found out about anything we did. At least I don't think she did. She'd have said something if she did. She'd have ratted me out to our parents, though now that I think about it they would've been cool with it. When my mother found out I was not a virgin she was excited and proud! Can you fucking imagine?! I was 18. She was pretty out of it so she had no fucking idea what I was doing in high school.

Here's about how that went.

"So, is your girlfriend cool?" "Yep. She's a cool chick." "So, are you being safe?" "Umm.... Yes. I'm not an idiot." "Well, you need to know these things." "Mom, it's not like this is my first rodeo. I'm not a child." "Wait... You're not a virgin? REALLY?!" "Mom, I'm 18 years old! I attended a Catholic school! What do you think?" "MY BABY ISN'T A VIRGIN?! I'M SO PROUD! THAT'S SO GREAT! WHAT WAS HER NAME?!" "Oh for fuck's sake, mom! Drop it!" "I'm just excited. My son is growing up!" "Please don't ever say that again. Jesus Christ, mom."

So, yeah... I know it's a bit off-topic but it reminded me of that VERY strange experience.

Well sure. Of course.

My sister's friend had a crush on me. She knew that but never found out about anything we did. At least I don't think she did. She'd have said something if she did. She'd have ratted me out to our parents, though now that I think about it they would've been cool with it. When my mother found out I was not a virgin she was excited and proud! Can you fucking imagine?! I was 18. She was pretty out of it so she had no fucking idea what I was doing in high school.

Here's about how that went.

"So, is your girlfriend cool?" "Yep. She's a cool chick." "So, are you being safe?" "Umm.... Yes. I'm not an idiot." "Well, you need to know these things." "Mom, it's not like this is my first rodeo. I'm not a child." "Wait... You're not a virgin? REALLY?!" "Mom, I'm 18 years old! I attended a Catholic school! What do you think?" "MY BABY ISN'T A VIRGIN?! I'M SO PROUD! THAT'S SO GREAT! WHAT WAS HER NAME?!" "Oh for fuck's sake, mom! Drop it!" "I'm just excited. My son is growing up!" "Please don't ever say that again. Jesus Christ, mom."

So, yeah... I know it's a bit off-topic but it reminded me of that VERY strange experience.

Makes me think of the Billy Joel song with the line "catholic school girls start much too late." Not the girls at my Catholic school or any that my friends went to. You had to work hard not to get any in high school...evidence fly I was the hardest worker in that school. 😭

Yes I remember very well. We were both in high school. Late at night in front of the cemetery. We were all a lot more flexible then. There is not much room in a Toyota Corolla but we managed without any problem. She had some experience and gave me a good first BJ.

Back